• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SL-164 Dicloqualone

Yeah I'm not prone to seizures at all I have done ghb gbl and such I did know that sl 164 is a lude analog but I wasn't really talking about benzos when I said I had experience I meant some of the more obscure substances like ghb and gbl also cocaine and fyent and never had any seizures or ods on any of them which is why I said I am not in any way afraid to try sl 164 as I know my seizure rate is practically 0 sorry for not being more clear on that I'm particularly interested in the snorting or a nose spray roa with sl 164 because I am hoping it will be more worthwhile in a financial sense and be more active at lower dosages. Also I can't do mandrax it has diphenhydramine which I am severely allergic to sadly makes me see shit and gives me a allergic reaction which is sad because I have wanted to try the south African mandrax just to see if what I hear about it is really true
I wasn't prone to seizure's either.

Till i got one.

Seizure's can be triggered by many things or a combination of 'em. Drug's is one of them.

But they are scary, for yourself and those around/ close to you. I literally shitted my pant's last time. Felt it coming for a week, but the Neurologist appartement saw nothing alarming.

I 100% agree- Used to love Roche Rohypnol 2mg's

wow, i had 1mg once and was blown away, it was like 2mg clonazepam, sleept instantly. i had 4mg flubromazepam once, i could barely make it to the bed.

Yeah I'm not prone to seizures at all I have done ghb gbl and such I did know that sl 164 is a lude analog but I wasn't really talking about benzos when I said I had experience I meant some of the more obscure substances like ghb and gbl also cocaine and fyent and never had any seizures or ods on any of them which is why I said I am not in any way afraid to try sl 164 as I know my seizure rate is practically 0 sorry for not being more clear on that I'm particularly interested in the snorting or a nose spray roa with sl 164 because I am hoping it will be more worthwhile in a financial sense and be more active at lower dosages. Also I can't do mandrax it has diphenhydramine which I am severely allergic to sadly makes me see shit and gives me a allergic reaction which is sad because I have wanted to try the south African mandrax just to see if what I hear about it is really true

Just be careful, these lude analogues can cause seizures when dosed too high, regardless of susceptibility to seizures. if you're going to try it, just start low and work up slowly. Especially since there isn't much information from people using this one.