• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Skin popping

Splashcat

Greenlighter
I recently ( 4 days ago) skin popped some Heroin, now my stomach is swollen, red, and there's a hard lump. I'm agri phobic so goin to a doctor or hospital is really impossible. I got some antibiotics, will this be enough.

Use a hot compress and rub the spot, if it isn't better in a day go seek medical help, no matter how much you think its not an option, losing an arm is bad enough, if its in your torso you could end up dead or seriously fucked up.

Go to see a doctor or get medical help immediately. People have died from infections, and it's best to get it checked out.

What you're describing could be a potentially major complication, but there's no way of discerning such a thing over the internet. I understand that you have issues with getting out of the house, but this could quite literally be a matter of life and death. I think that you should definitely get checked out.

If your on heroin doesnt that weaken your like adrenaline fight or flight response? Like the one that presses your blood pressure and speeds up your heart in emergencies .

Id definitely go to the doctor i had
infection thought i was dying like literly i drove myself to the doctor after i was sent home from the hospital as just dehydrated but i had a red swollen abcess i dont iv it just got infected i guess i went from curledup in a ball room spinning sweating unable to focus and weak to fine they might need to give u injections i got two and took some pills . But i dont think its as simple as any antibiotic