PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sith Lord Flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choronzon333

Bluelighter
So my friend was telling about this crazy combo he supposedly tried called a sith lord flip. He wrote an urban dictionary definition describing it bc there weren't any when he wanted to show me and he couldn't find it on bl or anywhere else but swears he isn't the only one to have done it. Here is the definition he wrote

"A drug cocktail. In fact it is the most insane Drug cocktail ever tried by any person ever up to this point in history! Based on the previous concept of flipping, or taking a combination of psychedelic drugs. Many steps above the jedi flip(LSD,Mushrooms,XTC) and entirely dwarfing candy flipping this is about as much as you can blow your mind up.

The Sith Lord Flip was received its name as a parody on the popularization of naming drug cocktails such as the Jedi Flip.

The Sith Lord Flip consists of a combination of DOB or DOI+Psilocybin Mushrooms(or 4acodmt)+LSD+MDMA(or a similar entacogen)+DMT+Ketamine!!!

Most Commonly the DOB(or DOI or similar DOx compound). LSD is taken later so that its peak occurs at the same time as DOx compund. Then MDMA and shrooms are taken with the same idea. When all four of those compounds are peaking at once ketamine is injected snorted or smoked. Then at peak DMT is smoked!

The result is the most insane overwhelming experience possible!!!! Only a true master of the dark side, a true sith lord can handle such a ridiculous combo!
Not Satisfied with a mere Jediflip the experienced psychonaut tried a sith lord flip. 3 months later he was finally released from the insane asylum and has never been the same. He should have realized only a true sith lord can be a master of the sith lord flip and henceforth a master of the universe.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS. THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Is this real? WOuld you ever do that? WHy would anyone ever try this insane combo? Has anyone actually tried or hear of this? There is no way i'm ever touching that shit.

So basically, go to a music festival? ;) (fuck all the DO* imo)

Sounds utterly stupid to me.

And no- never heard of it. Its just a bunch of drugs really.

That said, I'm having a Beanmaster Flip right now; coffee and weed.

So basically, go to a music festival? ;) (fuck all the DO* imo)

hahaha i had never thought of it that way. THE DOx is I think what the difference is between the sith lord flip and the music fest? I agree wit you there though. It sounds like from what he is saying the idea is to have them all peaking at the exact same time though. IDK how at that point you would be coordinated enough to even smoke dmt or even know what dmt is but... I guess thats why you have to be a sith lord?

Haha fuck yes swillow that is the shit :) Are you just waking up over there?

Sounds utterly stupid to me.

And no- never heard of it. Its just a bunch of drugs really.

That said, I'm having a Beanmaster Flip right now; coffee and weed.

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!:D

I don't get with all the naming of random of combos but I thought i'd just let everyone know there is another stupid combo name out there!

^Now, been awake all day and all last day too- I do that sometimes- its gettin t'wards evening. Bout time to walk the rottweiler beast who is my bestest friend :)

Throw some high grade salvia extract on top of that and it should be called a Yoda Flip. It will defeat the Sith Lord Flip, and when (or if) you come back you will probably look about 600 years old.

Anyone else laugh their ass off for a minute straight at the OP? Just hilarious.... Sith lord flip lolssssss!

Throw some high grade salvia extract on top of that and it should be called a Yoda Flip. It will defeat the Sith Lord Flip, and when (or if) you come back you will probably look about 600 years old.

Wow this is genius!!!!!

YODA flip is now where its at. HOW YOU COULD EVEN KNOW TO SMOKE THE SALVIA AFTER THE DMT SO U COULD HAVE ALL AT ONCE THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

^You smoke salvia WITH DMT you see- Wookie Flip.

And as you smoke the salvia/DMT combo, you put on a dentists nitrous mask for added peak.

That's a Vader Flip

=D

I guess adding lotsa GBL would make it a Ewok Flip...?

i think this might actually be the dumbest thread I have ever seen, anywhere.

^ Agreed.

Sorry bro but this really is stupid. Mixing that many psychedelics has no point and no one is likely to have ever had a "sith sword flip" 8) so you wont get any accurate responses.

I see no productive discussion coming from this thread so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.