• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Single high (over)dose of meth - how toxic is it?

Limitbreaker

Bluelighter
I've taken about 200mg of propably above average quality meth bought at darkwebs, rectally, all at once. Then I had comedown which I tamed with flubromazepam. That was about a month ago, question is how neurotoxic and damaging could a single dose like that have been? Are there any trials on that?

You'll be fine man, if you didn't die from the overdose I doubt you sustained any noticeable long-term damage. I've overdosed on meth a couple times from IV use. I'm sure it wasn't good for me, but after taking a break I haven't noticed any detrimental effects from it. And these overdoses were like...the feeling of having a heart attack as you passed out after experiencing a short extremely supremely intense acid trip.

This is all personal experience however, if someone has a scientific paper or data proving that a single overdose does strongly affect or damage your body feel free to post. I like to keep my mind open!

It really depends on what was used to make the meth. But even knowing that info, it still would only be speculation on our end. Generally a single dose won't cause long term damage, unless a severe od occurred. Habitual use on the other hand can cause damaging effects from neurotoxicity.