• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Singer drowns in bath after taking Xanax

Isn't Difluoroethane the stuff in those 'air dusters' aerosols?
Yes. He was seen on video huffing duster just a few hours before he died. That's probably what killed him, lost consciousness in the bath.

Pretty sad to see someone who was that famous and successful end up that badly. Addiction doesn't discriminate.

Yes. He was seen on video huffing duster just a few hours before he died. That's probably what killed him, lost consciousness in the bath.

Pretty sad to see someone who was that famous and successful end up that badly. Addiction doesn't discriminate.
Yea they said it was a combo of Xanax & huffing
Yea sad for sure & addiction doesn’t discriminate

Yep, certainly is.

Oh well, look on the bright side, it's one less 'rapper' I suppose... 😜
Unless something's gone over my head, thats kind of a whack thing to say on an HR website where we're trying to help people from ending up like this, plus I don't think Aaron Carter even is a rapper

Not interested in debating whether or not rapping takes talent, but i was wondering how rap fans wouldn't just laugh their asses off at the guy.

Making fun of a dead guy feels tasteless tbh.
That's because it is. Unless they were a real piece of shit, and Aaron Carter wasn't. Also this happened months ago.

Correction: maybe he had some rap material at some point but he's primarily popular for being a pop singer, the younger brother of Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys

It's actually kind of a weird coincidence that this thread should pop up today, as I've been having some SI and have considered this as a way to go recently. Just get inebriated enough to fall asleep. Leave a note on the door to not come in just call 911. And off ya go. But that's just where my minds at some times (too often)

Can't wait to huff some of this stuff.

"can cause permanent brain damage that can lead to irreversible neurological deficits."

Yeah its actually quite sad. He never escaped the shadow of his brother and could never live up to his success or the expectations others put on him. Was clearly in a bad place, resorting to onlyfans and probably got a lot of shit about it.

Unless something's gone over my head, thats kind of a whack thing to say on an HR website where we're trying to help people from ending up like this, plus I don't think Aaron Carter even is a rapper

to be fair, I think Fubar was joking, hence the winking smilie