• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Silly QueStIon-sorry(magic mushrroms)

Rated R said:
Some magic mushrooms grow in cow shit because the cow has eaten the mushrooms, the spores pass through its digestive system and come out along with the poopies. Then, when conditions for mushroom growth occur, out pops the mushies. So, they would grow if the cow shit came from cow(s) that ate magic mushrooms.

while we're talking about silly questions.... did anyone else read this and imagine a cow tripping off its dial? haha.... that would be a great thing to witness...=D

Had an experience many years ago when I went searching for various mushrooms. Picked the mushrooms and decided to bring back several sacks of cow shit they were growing in. Made a neat bed of cow shit on the overgrown lawn that was my back yard and watered on a daily basis for several weeks. Nothing!!! Gave up the idea of magic happening. About a month later, hey presto, magic happens! After some heavy rain I had a bed of mushrooms with more magic than Gandolf could poke a stick at.

(e)sux said:
ermm sorry for asking dis rather silly question....about magic mushrooms,see mushrooms normally grows from cow shit or horse shit,so was wondering,if u obtain cow/horse shit from the local nursery,and spread it all over the lawn..and it starts 2 rain heavily and all,do u reckon that mushrooms will start poping up like mad??its just a thougt...so my question is will spreading cow/horse shit all ova the lawn...will produce shrooms????thnx alot for the help8o

a frind of mine tried this before and got nothing

get ya cow shit, get some spores, get all the info and equipment you need and you should be sweet for growin the stuff :p

pretty full on precedure growing them, involves syringes n shit