• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Silk Road: Can an eBay for meth, smack and pot prevail?

To whoever uses SR, afaik, "ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion" is not the real address. Unless they changed it recently or my memory is completely shot.

Be careful because these fake addresses are created as a means of tracking or scamming buyers and sellers.

Obviously I will not divulge the real address, but as a means of harm reduction (in this case, avoiding possible scamming or jail time), I felt I had to say something.

Be safe.

The address is hardly a secret... it's written right on top of the Silk Road Wikipedia page.

It's sort of ridiculous that the media refers to it as some kind of hidden website that only hackers can find. If you can download and install Firefox, getting to Silk Road is just as easy. :p

^pretty sure the Vidalia browser that comes bundles with tor is based on firefox , but you cant access SR through the standard Firefox.

Wait a minute drugs on the internet.......... children use the internet!

Quick break out the pitchforks.

Bittersweet on more exposure but hey, seems interesting the direction this is going.
Confidentiality is still important to keep in mind, if anyone does use this site, I'd suggest not admitting so.

Also I don't mean to be a stink, but is this not sourcing..? I'm not a troll, just want everyone to be safe :)

Bittersweet on more exposure but hey, seems interesting the direction this is going.
Confidentiality is still important to keep in mind, if anyone does use this site, I'd suggest not admitting so.

Also I don't mean to be a stink, but is this not sourcing..? I'm not a troll, just want everyone to be safe :)

That's why I didn't mention W... It's a grey area for me.

I think SR as a whole has been sort of a grey area of discussion here, since it's like discussing the reputation of a ton of dealers located anonymously in one place online. At least that's the way I see it.

I'm just really curious as to why they listed an incorrect address for it...do you think it was intentional or just that they are idiots? I wonder where that address goes...

It's not illegal to access or browse the site, it only becomes illegal when you attempt to or do buy stuff. I wouldn't, but it's an interesting topic to follow

They were the original url's before they changed

From when? When did they change?

Can you still rent hitmen on Silk Road btw? Somebody slightly annoyed me irl with a passive aggressive comment, and a good old contract killing could be just what the doctor ordered.

I'd settle for some type of napalm rig, though. Or something.