• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Signs of meth od?

I think an individuals own brain chemistry, how well there body metabolizes the drug, and their way of experiencing consciousness is going too play a role in there end experience.
Me personally, meth in low/moderate doses will focus my thoughts but not motivate me, in high/abuse doses , it will just make me an unproductive, super horny for not reason individual with alot of energy that is either gona enjoy sex, masterbation, or start a project that goes no where but i never really experience a euphoria.
Amphetamine/dex i can take and get take and get way higher/euphoria than meth in high/abusive doses(couple hundred mg). I can also take a normal/prescribed dose and my thoughts get focused/clear, not as much as meth does but i get the motivation i need.

My brother gets high as fuck from meth, adderal makes him anxious/nervous/and paranoid. My wife is the same.

What do you think methamphetamine is? Its a psychostimulant just like amphetamine(adderall). Your own bias is what brings you to such silly conclusions. Meth to party? What kind of parties do you attend dude? Lmao.

This thread is filled with anecdotal nonsense.
The gay community has a rich history of meth parties. Some names are Chem sex Party, PnP, Tina ParTy, no loads refused blowing clouds orgies, etc

Alright enough of this meth is 4-6x stronger BS, you guys need to realize the only reason meth is “stronger” is cuz you’re able to obtain a lot more of it in pure form.

Here’s a study that shows little difference between the two…

And another which states both increased positive mood in a similar manner, but meth gave higher ratings of “feeling high.”

Another with cocaine addicted monkeys showing equal administration between the two..

This one shows similar dopamine release in rats.

My own experience corroborates this… At most it is 2x of the potency but no more.

-GC

I never measured dosages when I used and just nonstop used til gone..I experienced basically all your symptoms after a while gets worse it might be from long use over time..don't know how long u have used it but I did maybe a year strait and it ruined my brain then docs started me on antidepressants and I'm still on em now after 10-11 years.
you are very unlucky i guess, I know someone in their late 60s still rocking the bowl. Surprised tbh how capable and resilient the human body actually is.

What do you think methamphetamine is? Its a psychostimulant just like amphetamine(adderall). Your own bias is what brings you to such silly conclusions. Meth to party? What kind of parties do you attend dude? Lmao.

This thread is filled with anecdotal nonsense.
the parties under his sweaty sheets in his racecar bed ;)

Meth is an amp, just a metha amp.

I disagree, I get more euphoria out of snorting amp than smoking meth.

I believe it are similar stimulants, I hallucinate from amp always on a binge...

Peace
says every novice who burns 80% of the product. Try asking someone to feed you since you don't seem to know how to do it yourself. Sure its embarassing but once u realize what meth can do then you will want to learn to properly heat it.

I think an individuals own brain chemistry, how well there body metabolizes the drug, and their way of experiencing consciousness is going too play a role in there end experience.
Me personally, meth in low/moderate doses will focus my thoughts but not motivate me, in high/abuse doses , it will just make me an unproductive, super horny for not reason individual with alot of energy that is either gona enjoy sex, masterbation, or start a project that goes no where but i never really experience a euphoria.
Amphetamine/dex i can take and get take and get way higher/euphoria than meth in high/abusive doses(couple hundred mg). I can also take a normal/prescribed dose and my thoughts get focused/clear, not as much as meth does but i get the motivation i need.

My brother gets high as fuck from meth, adderal makes him anxious/nervous/and paranoid. My wife is the same.
Goodness I cant imagine the comedown of a 100+ mg adderall stunt. I would never purposefully develop a tolerance to where I need that much to get high. the negatives outweigh the few hours of positive effects. Coming off 60 mg is a cakewalk, but 100+ ??

Doesn't meth accelerate aging? It literally sucks the life out of you, you could be a hot twink one year and a twonk the next. Tis the reason I stopped and it's kind of overrated

it is overrated

but i think it's a little more difficult to overdose on meth alone when you're just smoking it

I never really enjoyed smoking it, it gave me extreme tinnitus. I did however consume it intranasally a little bump in the restaurant toilet and your good for the evening not having to keep going back like with coke. I do wish it lasted half as long, as you're still high as a kite the next day.

Meh I'll pass

I never really enjoyed smoking it, it gave me extreme tinnitus. I did however consume it intranasally a little bump in the restaurant toilet and your good for the evening not having to keep going back like with coke. I do wish it lasted half as long, as you're still high as a kite the next day.

Meh I'll pass

lol that's my problem with it - it's too long - half that time would be much better

but i like smoking it - twirling that pipe back and forth, blowing out those monster hits - that's my favorite thing about it

i like smoking - but ive never smoked pills - not my thing

I forgot where i found my information on potency at, but if you ask me personally, i would tend to definitely believe that meth is indeed at least 5-6x more potent than amphetamine. You also have to take into account the rather inactive isomer that takes up a big chunk of the weight of typical amphetamine pills, but even pure d-amp i would say can't come even half as close to meth..I suppose it just depends where you get your source of info and subjective results certainly ensue.
I suggest you have exceptional pharmakokinetics to these drugs and have very high bioavailability to meth and low BA to amph if that is also your subjective experience. Or you have low metabolisation to meth and high to amph. Or maybe the serotonin promoting part of methamphetamine is very pronounced in your nervous system that causes this experience.