Signing in, post, PM's 'disappearing' being signed out HELP!!!

Airmid

Bluelighter
Hi this is driving me nuts now. I could sign in everything seemed normal but if I replied to a message it will shoot me back to the sign in page saying my username or password is incorrect. Some of the messages arrived to the intended recipients but concerned as to what's happened to one's that have 'disappeared'. I stayed signed in all day yesterday because I couldn't be doing with it. So, I resign in, looks normal, make a post the post is there but I'm shot back to signing in page. In desperation I thought perhaps changing my password might help but it appears to have made it worse or certainly not stopped it from happening. Started a week ago. After I've resigned in usually if I stay all is okay but personal PM's where are they??..had a browser crash two weeks ago but no other sites effected and this has only started in past week. I did, enter my username with an apostrophe by accident but it's still coming up as an alternative choice to my user name. Need Help 8( just did it again demanded I sign in!

log out of bl, clear your browser cache and (bluelight-related) cookies then log back in.

if that makes no difference, disable all browser plug-ins/add-ons. try a different browser.

if none of that works, you'll have to do some digging yourself on vbulletin-related forums.

alasdair