Signature?

Mujahid

Bluelighter
Any idea when that opens up for users? I know other forums you can use it right off the bat yet I Would like to add my GIF signature on this account like on other forums. Thank you!

Is it not available for you? If you click on your avatar on the top navigation bar it should be there, next to followers / ignore list. It's not on your profile page.

Is it not available for you? If you click on your avatar on the top navigation bar it should be there, next to followers / ignore list. It's not on your profile page.

Nope, it is not there for some reason. I thought it was somewhere else in the settings but nope, looked all over. I didnt know if it was because of my level/rank or "new" user ect

Nope, it is not there for some reason. I thought it was somewhere else in the settings but nope, looked all over. I didnt know if it was because of my level/rank or "new" user ect
Some features aren't available until you reach 25 posts and go from greenlighter to bluelighter. Being a mod should override that, though. My guess is certain privileges for Discord Moderator aren't set properly for accounts with under 25 posts.

That could very much be the case. Ill try and post comments and see if that does anything. If not, ill find a way to make 25 thread posts about something interesting lol

That could very much be the case. Ill try and post comments and see if that does anything. If not, ill find a way to make 25 thread posts about something interesting lol
You could just post random off topic stuff in the lounge to reach 25 :)