• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc sigh, I think I'd do anything for a shot of cocaine right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
Veins are starting to feel damage, scar tissues and the like. You know things are getting rough when you try to inject and feel resistance to pushing in a half ml into major vein. Veins are swollen too, no collapses, but I guess thrombosed, although no redness or pain, just visibly massive. Am broke, but its my birthday so I'm drinking whiskey and wondering what I am doing with myself. All my moments of late are spent contemplating when I can do cocaine again.

It's not even worth it but somehow it is. I can buy like 5g of mephedrone for what Id blow in a night on blow, and that shit is damn good. Or like 10g of methylone, or a bunch of mdma, enough other amazing drugs to last a month of heavy use (maybe). I don't get it. I think I need to do other drug to take my mind off coke.

Bleh

methylone is distgusting ...its an awfull chemical to indgest and you smell like a nuclear waste site......get a grip of reality man

methylone is distgusting ...its an awfull chemical to indgest and you smell like a nuclear waste site......get a grip of reality man

I disagree. It is quite enjoyable and if shot has quite a nice rush. Although yeah, I have noticed it makes my sweat smell like shit. Then again so does coke, though not as bad.

this is not really appropriate for other drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.