• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Side effects of benzos

Sexzd

Bluelighter
Hi all, first of all lets say i start taking benzos, and start developing a habbit like weed, with weed i know some effects include munchies, amnesia , forgetting shit around and being slightly retarded....
However what are the side effects of benzos ?

Physical addiction in which the WDs can be lethal (unlike opioids), black outs, extreme lowering of inhibition (I blacked out and told my mom about my LSD use when I had my first diazepam lol), rebound insomnia/anxiety... the list goes on.

Please don’t jump on benzos for fun like you smoke weed. Weed is harmless. Benzos could get you killed.

Sometimes They make me super high and horny very horny at times and sleepy when i take a benzo I wanna have sex

I have 10mg diezeoam took a pill shit sucked i took few more the only shit in feeling is that i want to smoke those fucking cigarrates, i read mixing with a can of beer makes you fucked up

I have 10mg diezeoam took a pill shit sucked i took few more the only shit in feeling is that i want to smoke those fucking cigarrates, i read mixing with a can of beer makes you fucked up
Please don't mix benzodiazepines with alcohol, it is never a good idea.

I also forgot to mention, the primary side-effect of benzos aside from black outs, is delusions of sobriety. You'll be slurring and stumbling like you're drunk, but think you're completely normal and sober looking.

I can't emphasize enough that people should avoid this class of drugs unless under the medical supervision of a doctor well versed in their uses and side-effects.