• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Sick/Funny/Strange post found at an anti-drug forum

copied from the boards policies:
********Freevibe does not censor these boards. All posts are from real teens, who have real issues that they want to discuss. The only reason your post wouldn't go up is if:
*You blatantly promote the use of substances that are illegal.
*You include crude or obscene language-if you can't say it on MTV or UPN or FOX, you shouldn't say it here.
*Your post contains information that has nothing to do with the topics being discussed--or which doesn't make sense at all.
*You promote or even suggest violence.
Wouldn't all those rules be considered censoring?

LMAO
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

never laughed so hard it hurts that site will be on my humour list
smile.gif
smile.gif

bwhahahahahahahahaha
smile.gif
)

So he got fucked up on PCP-laced weed. So what's the lesson to be learned ? Hint: black-market production, no regulation, quality control ?
Shesh!
Flower: Jesus preferred to get pissed-up with his mates (except Judas...some friend!). And he bought rounds, or rather he turned water into wine for everyone. Show-off.

I'd really like to get together a lawsuit against this site. It would get great PR about the absurdity of their Orwellian approach to child-rearing and maybe even eventually shut them down.
If we could prove that just one individual was harmed by the incorrect information they "learned" on freevibe we have grounds for a suit.
Does anyone know any attorneys who might want to help out with this or provide advice? They're trying to OUTLAW our Web sites -- let's fight fire with fire. Anyone have any thoughts?
------------------
Help stop Internet Drug Info Censorship before it's too late:
http://members.xoom.com/stop_2987/

Isn't it like a fact that you can't get addicted to pot??? like it's a mental addiction... i dunno.... i never did it. Never wanted to i guess... but anyways... thanks for the laugh..
~*~ The Space Cadette ~*~
i am in way too much of a chill mode

did anyone try the "scenarios" out? You are presented with a scenario, and you are given options on how to say no...
Here's what I did:
Situation: Your parents have bolted for the weekend, so you're staying with your cousins David and Reese. No sooner do their parents go out for the afternoon than David and Reese light up a joint, then offer some to you. What do you do?
Try it. You've always wondered what it would be like, and hey, this is family!
You start coughing like mad! David is all, "Ha! Right on! Hey, don't worry, it gets better." What do you do?
OK, you figure. He's my cousin so I'll try again.
To be cool, you find yourself smoking pot all the time. Pretty soon, you're boring and broke.
Results: You made some bad choices and now you're a burnout. Give it another shot.
------------------
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
-Jules de Gautier

So it's just me David and Reece?
Well hell! Bust out the glue and rubbers, we're gettin' freaky! <Well not reece, cuz after all, she's a girl... and drugs only promote homosexuality... which is ALSO wrong!!!>
biggrin.gif

-MobY-
------------------
~People make different choices for diferent reaons, and it is not my place to judge the choices that other people make~ -moby