• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shrooms with Percocet

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
Hey guys I made a new YouTube channel, and posted my first video talking about an experience that I had with Shrooms and Oxycodone. I might post more videos if people actually like them, but I'm not forsure though. Please check it out for me, and leave me some feedback!

my first impression is you need to make this into a video series if you do more of these.
I was going to put "Trip report #1" in the title as well, but I decided not to. I think I might just post random stories I have at random times, and title them the way they should be titled, but not sure yet.

Hey guys make sure to like, comment, and subscribe if you want me to talk about the time I FEEL IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AT MIDNIGHT DRUNK AS FUCK!

Hey guys I'm dropping my new YouTube video of me talking about the time I feel into the Atlantic ocean drunk and high asf! Hope you all watch it! I'll post it on here as soon as it uploads! Love y'all! 👻💜

Hey guys I made another new YouTube channel, and posted the first video called "What is Promethazine"! I hope everyone checks it out, and enjoys it!