• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms vs. LSD - Which is More Likely to Induce a BAD TRIP?

Not only are mushrooms harder to dose accurately by sight (once you know your stash blotters are usually easier to predict content) , but the way an eaten mushroom is absorbed through the gut is often uneven - usually through a series of slow pulses of absorption, unless it was drunk after being well blended or made into tea - while the absorption of blotters is quick and even.

a series of pulses of psilocybin absorption will get you really stoned, and then when you think you have adapted, it will get you even more stoned in an unexpected wave following the digestion of another stem or what not.
you can duplicate that by re-dosing with LSD.

I've never had a bad trip. If a trip sucks it's because I've been fucking up and the drug forces me to face reality.

IME it's very personal. Some people handle LSD better, some people handle shrooms better. The group that handles LSD better seems to be somewhat larger, but not enough to simply conclude that LSD is less likely to give a bad trip. You just have to figure out which works best for you.

IME it's very personal. Some people handle LSD better, some people handle shrooms better. The group that handles LSD better seems to be somewhat larger, but not enough to simply conclude that LSD is less likely to give a bad trip. You just have to figure out which works best for you.

I agree. For me, I just like mushrooms better. I agree mushrooms are more confusing, edgier, and make you feel constantly on the fence between a good trip and a bad trip. But I personally learned to enjoy all that and loved crazy character of the mushroom spirits. LSD on the other hand, while I loved it at first, it eventually just became too long and too intense for me and would give me bad experiences.

bad mushrooms = awful unpleasant trip

bad acid = awful paranoia trip

the paranoia can make how u deal with the bad trip much more escalatey- it can make u feel so much more threatened and crazy rather than imobile with sadness

LSD and bad trips,
Like cannibas - it was and is still, simply something that never agreed with me !!!!!

=D%);)