• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Shrooms + Morphine + Xanax + Weed

Fizicks

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters,

This weekend I have the opportunity to get a shrooms, morphine pills, Xanax and some weed. While I have plenty of experience with all of these on their own (and I've been through the w/d ringer on opiates and benzos so no need for the warnings on those) I've never actually had all three at once. Since it's all being delivered at the same time, me and few friends wanted to do a 4 different drug/high Friday night essentially doing the 4 in super quick in super quick succession. I know how the morph,xan and bud will all mix I'm curious as to adding such a different (psychedelic) is going to be enhanching, horrible or one will just outweigh the others all night feeling like a waste.

Anyone ever done this type of mix and do you recommend it?

Thanks a bunch %) ,

Fizicks

Why would take Xanax with psilocybin and marijuana?

That'll just dull the experience of the latter two. :\

As far as the morphine goes, I've never really had much luck with that as a recreational drug unless I was injecting it. Xanax kind of sucks too. LOL.

I'm into weed and psilocybin, though! Those are good ones.

In my experience morphine and Xanax will mellow out the shrooms. Which, for someone like me who doesn't tolerate psychs well I really enjoyed it. I tripped and had some visuals and all that, but didn't get that intense in your own head feeling. But if youre a hardened psychonaut you may find it to be a waste of shrooms.

Ahhh, that's what I was concerned about (the downers killing the zoomers). What I'll personally do is just the zooms and weed and if I feel its getting intense - take one xanax. The morph I'll just wait to do on it's own or mix w/ the remaining xanax maybe next weekend.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Ahhh, that's what I was concerned about (the downers killing the zoomers). What I'll personally do is just the zooms and weed and if I feel its getting intense - take one xanax. The morph I'll just wait to do on it's own or mix w/ the remaining xanax maybe next weekend.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Sounds like a good plan! Have fun! :)

I agree that benzos would probably dull the trip a lot, and the morphine should be enough to smooth out any anxiety. Otherwise, sounds good. Opiates+shrooms+weed=one of my favorite combos ever.

Ive taken xanax with a strong dose of LSD before and I did trip pretty hard, the head fuck and the over all 'tripiness' of the trip is eliminated, its so dull its almost unpleasant its a weird feeling

i remember when i mixed MDMA and shrooms, i tripped so hard i didn't really notice the MDMA to be honest. but can't say i have experience any of what you're talking about. personally i would experience each drug on it's own as they all have their own unique experiences, except maybe having some weed while tripping but that's about it. and we all know mixing opiates and benzos is the fast route to the after life, just ask heath ledger.