• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms // I did it

................... And many machines and contraptions made of the most complex colors. Was beautiful.

Sounds like the DMT bugs at work =D

IMHO, a really good first psychedelic trip is the most amazing experience one can have. At least it was for me. The feeling when you first enter that other realm that you have made a huge discovery and are incredibly privileged to be let in on the huge cosmic secret.

Well done in keeping your head and going with it - there is so much more to come as well!

Sounds like the DMT bugs at work =D

IMHO, a really good first psychedelic trip is the most amazing experience one can have. At least it was for me. The feeling when you first enter that other realm that you have made a huge discovery and are incredibly privileged to be let in on the huge cosmic secret.

Well done in keeping your head and going with it - there is so much more to come as well!
Yes it was quite remarkable. I have more but I don't know what to do. There's times during the day where my chest fills up with anxiety just thinking about my peak and then there's times during the day where I'm fascinated and feel compulsed to dose. The body high for shrooms is so fucking intense it's really hard to deal with for me.

i love how the general takeaway from strong psychedelic experiences is that love is the only law <3.

LSD taught me love. shrooms made me appreciate the earth. DMT helped me appreciate death.

i'm glad you had a great insightful time OP.

shrooms are definitely my favourite in terms of a pure psychedelic experience :).

i love how the general takeaway from strong psychedelic experiences is that love is the only law
Yes! That's amazing you learned all that! I'm excited to try DMT and retry LSD in a few years! Tonight will be another shrooms experience proababy. I am quite terrified but I think I can probably do it. I will maybe write an official report this time. :) <3 Cheers

Last edited: