View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

SHROOM TIME

nooodle

Bluelighter
Got my hands on 20g of Albino A+ mushies since none are growing here right now, and the ones i've had from my area have given me barely any "tripping" effects (Slight euphoria and tingling if at all.)
Tried the ones in my area three times; 3g, 1.5, 1.8 most i felt was on the 1.8 dose and wasn't much at all. On the 1.8 dose i had an allergic reaction...? I think. But i can't be allergic if i've tried them before and didn't happen? Idk

Hopefully these ones will actually do the trick at a lower dose, gonna be Lemon Teking them for about 15 mins, probs will only do a g or 1.5g because apparently Lemon Tek dramatically raises the potency.

This a good dose or nah?
i've tripped on other substances many times but not shrooms yet...

Here are some pics of them... Do they look alright? You can see the blue bruising.

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

Last edited:
Those are great looking mushrooms. I’m on the hunt for some Albino Penis Envy, they are known to be one of the most potent Cubensis but also harder to grow.
You dose with lemon tek sounds like it should do the trick.

Those are great looking mushrooms. I’m on the hunt for some Albino Penis Envy, they are known to be one of the most potent Cubensis but also harder to grow.
You dose with lemon tek sounds like it should do the trick.

Cheers mate! Looking forward to my first actual mushy trip.

Yeah, they look fine. Your dose also seems legit. Try that, see how you like it and then notch it up if you feel the need the next time.

Man, I think you're going to love it. Mushrooms are the best.

Yeah, they look fine. Your dose also seems legit. Try that, see how you like it and then notch it up if you feel the need the next time.

Can't wait to try them, should be tripping soon.

Enjoy!

...and let us know how it goes. :)

Yesterday i had a small dose of 0.6g (lemon tekd), and suprisingly felt pretty tripped out for as small as a dose as it was and had light closed eyed visuals. Was mainly doing it to test the potency of the shrooms but to also check if i was actually allergic which i now know i'm not.

This friday will be lemon teking probably 2g with my friend, i'll let you know how it goes.

-update

Had 1.5g of these shrooms last night, lemon tekd', was fucking amazing.

Shrooms are a lot fucking different than acid, a lot more easy going and felt like i was on fucken E. Visuals were very different than acid, a lot more CEV and shit was just subtle unlike the in your face acid visuals.
Only took about 20 minutes to feel shit and in an hour i was peaking off my ass, def gonna be doing shrooms more than acid but they're harder to get in my area and less potent than the ones i purchased.

I kept going through loops were i was forgetting what me and my friend had said only a few seconds ago, we would talk and then forget what we said so we would sit there for about 5 minutes thinking of what we were talking about, finally remember then start talking about something else and forget what we just said before lmao.

They are the fucken best.

-update

Shrooms are a lot fucking different than acid, a lot more easy going and felt like i was on fucken E. Visuals were very different than acid, a lot more CEV and shit was just subtle unlike the in your face acid visuals.
Only took about 20 minutes to feel shit and in an hour i was peaking off my ass, def gonna be doing shrooms more than acid but they're harder to get in my area and less potent than the ones i purchased.

I kept going through loops were i was forgetting what me and my friend had said only a few seconds ago, we would talk and then forget what we said so we would sit there for about 5 minutes thinking of what we were talking about, finally remember then start talking about something else and forget what we just said before lmao.

Weird. I have the exact opposite reaction to you WRT shrooms vs acid. For me, acid is a pretty consistent euphoric trip with a strong, energizing positive headspace, whereas with shrooms I've always felt this sinister emotional vibe from it, like I'm always on the edge of things turning negative. I also get pretty intense nausea with shrooms that I don't get from acid. Combined with the fact that shrooms only last ~4-5 hours, they are my least favorite psychedelic. I'm about to try some again this weekend, perhaps further review will alter this perception.

Glad you had a good time!

Weird. I have the exact opposite reaction to you WRT shrooms vs acid. For me, acid is a pretty consistent euphoric trip with a strong, energizing positive headspace, whereas with shrooms I've always felt this sinister emotional vibe from it, like I'm always on the edge of things turning negative. I also get pretty intense nausea with shrooms that I don't get from acid. Combined with the fact that shrooms only last ~4-5 hours, they are my least favorite psychedelic. I'm about to try some again this weekend, perhaps further review will alter this perception.

Glad you had a good time!

Don't get me wrong, acid is very euphoric and makes you feel amazing meanwhile i usuaully keep very good headpsaces throughout the trip but the mushroom feeling for me is just so much more comfortable, on acid i feel like an alien (doing the most basic things like sleeping is uncomfortable and feels weird as fuck.) But on shrooms i found it just to be chilled the fuck out, not to say it wasn't intense... It was very fucking intense but just different overall. I guess it's preference but i would rather shrooms because they don't make you stimulated as fuck like tabs, i also enjoy shorter trips instead of tripping for 12 hours straight.

Acid is still amazing, but def will be leaning towards shrooms over them.
Good luck with trying more, give it another go lmk how it is.

I love shrooms but my bf hates doing them with me cause I can sit in total silence and stare at a wall. I also love being alone on shrooms which he need company.

I love shrooms but my bf hates doing them with me cause I can sit in total silence and stare at a wall. I also love being alone on shrooms which he need company.

Yet to try them alone myself but i reckon it would be a nice experience.

Yet to try them alone myself but i reckon it would be a nice experience.

Glad to see you enjoyed it as much as I thought you might. :)

I have never done mushrooms alone, but I've been thinking about it for a while now because I'm sitting on this massive stash and should probably experiment a bit more with it because I have too much.

-update

I always said the same thing that shrooms feel like E in terms of the body high