Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shroom Season 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its definitely to do with higher alkaloid content. Subs blow Cubes out of the water when it comes to alkaloid concentrations. And i'd agree with you wingnut, i think it has something to do with Baeocystin and Norbaeocystin as well. Who knows, all i know is that subs are extremely potent and should be treated with respect!

got a hold of a nice bag of subs last night.
we ate them fresh, they turned out being reeeeeeeal potent :D
so glad the seasons in!!

PsiloSubNaut said:
What part of "bagged ones are dry" don't you understand? They were dehydrated in a food dehydrater for easy storage

Not to mention how dry the bagged ones look compared to the others...

I don't believe they are nice shrooms either, they were the only ones my mate could find a couple of weeks ago when it rained and brought on the start of the season.

I'll post some nice ones when S/W Vic fires up in late May ;)

Those are not cracker dried. If they arnt totaly dry they will rot. It happened to me. 14g down the drain.

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2804072019lu7.jpg
Thats how they should look when they are dry. Use a fan and buy some calcium cloride to dry them. They will be rock hard and keep its potencety.

^^^Seriously dude, how the fuck would you know if theyre dried properly or not just from that pic?

Any chance of getting any around SE Queensland now, or in a little bit?

Went last night and bailed because the paddock we where in smelt like there was a nice crop of buds close, so sketched before we could have a good look :'(

wingnut said:
^^^Seriously dude, how the fuck would you know if theyre dried properly or not just from that pic?

I used to grow them for years and i can see. Usually the shrooms look very wrinkly if they are dried enough. If its not dried totally it can cause rotting or grow mold on them which wouldnt be pleasant. The reason why i wrote this is beacuase i dont wat anyone being sick of this, my mate ended up in hospital.

Sydney update; my area has exploded with fungi over the last few days, in all the pine forests/garen beds/woodchip areas and even just front lawns, there's thousands of the bastards. Quite a few look active but only testing and a few visits to the Shroomery will tell. Viva la mushroom season!

Melbourne will have shrooms by late this week. I'll prove it with pics on roughly wednesday-friday pending on conditions.

Weve had em for a few weeks now. But yeah, should be some decent finds by the end of the week

Got off tafe earlier than expected, wasn't going to look today but seeing as im up and about i may as well. Will go and have a look in an hour or so. Will report back with findings. I dont expect to see anything, but ill be rapt if i see a pin or two.

Immortal Teknique said:
Got off tafe earlier than expected, wasn't going to look today but seeing as im up and about i may as well. Will go and have a look in an hour or so. Will report back with findings. I dont expect to see anything, but ill be rapt if i see a pin or two.
Please do report back. I'll get off my ass and have a look this avo since I'm not doing anything today. I wish we could have an ID thread, still I guess I can see why the admin don't want to be held responsible if someone gets poisoned mistakenly. :D

Got a question though; is it true the eastern burbs in Melbounre get more shrooms than in the west? Sound like a bit of bogus drug folklore to me.

So so close. Im being impatient. A day after good rain just isn't enough but i had nothing else to do. Saw some Stropharia Aurantiaca's which got me extremely excited. I can almost guarantee ill have subs by the weekend, conditions are perfect.

East gets more simply because of more parks/reserves, not because we have some magical underground network of shroomies or anything.

=D

Guys, this thread is here for people to access information, not to take personal attacks at other members.

And, no sorry still no ID's are to be done in this thread or through the Pm system.

:)

how many days of rain must there be before fresh spores begin to fruit? i'm sure it doesn't happen after a single decent rain shower. over the past 2 weeks i've been noticing lots and lots of mushrooms growing everywhere. none that are active.:X

Status
Not open for further replies.