Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shroom Season 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the east coast gets their season before the west does. I was just wondering if there are any shroom hunters from perth here? it seems like mostly east coasters.

I'm reading forecasts of 13-16 max's and plenty of rain over the weekend in my area :)

PsiloSubNaut said:
07-08-06_1852.jpg

These were all picked last week between Sunday and Wednesday (bagged ones are dry)

Wasn't dandenongs sorry, it was down near Flinders/Portsea on a mountain.

I went for a look Saturday arvo but it had dried right out again. Managed to find 2 shitty dried subs and heaps of amnita's after 2 hours of looking.

You definately won't find them in the normal bush environments just yet because it's wayyy too dry but if you check some creek beds (east of melb) with a good maulch layer after a little rain and some frosts you're in with a chance.

All depends on how keen you are because there's alot of hiking involved.

I had a wonderfull trip on saturday night. Simmered about 50 to make a tea for 3 people.

It blows me away that they come up so early in that area. The earliest i've ever got them around home is late May and the last couple of years it has been early June due to lack of rain/frosts.

Happy hunting

Dude dont put shrooms which arnt dried properly in baggies they will rot. By the way nice shrooms.

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Those were the good old days back in europe. Wish i could trip so hard again. I learned so much from them.

Did you not read that he said the "bagged ones are dry".

Reading is a good thing, you should do it more often.

EmuBitter said:
It looks like the east coast gets their season before the west does. I was just wondering if there are any shroom hunters from perth here? it seems like mostly east coasters.

yeah im from perth just moved her from n.e vic. from wat iv read tho only decent places or way north or some other lil town down south a bit but the cops been gaurdin that joint pretty hard for a while now apparently. jealous of all fellow victorians who can search as simple as there back yard em big time!!

Sustanon said:
Dude dont put shrooms which arnt dried properly in baggies they will rot. By the way nice shrooms.

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Those were the good old days back in europe. Wish i could trip so hard again. I learned so much from them.

What part of "bagged ones are dry" don't you understand? They were dehydrated in a food dehydrater for easy storage

Not to mention how dry the bagged ones look compared to the others...

I don't believe they are nice shrooms either, they were the only ones my mate could find a couple of weeks ago when it rained and brought on the start of the season.

I'll post some nice ones when S/W Vic fires up in late May ;)

ThE_CooKiE_MoNsTeR said:
yeah im from perth just moved her from n.e vic. from wat iv read tho only decent places or way north or some other lil town down south a bit but the cops been gaurdin that joint pretty hard for a while now apparently. jealous of all fellow victorians who can search as simple as there back yard em big time!!

I live 300 or so k's west of melb and our season starts in late may/early june compared to melb which can fire up in aprill if the conditions are right.

Adelaide usually starts mid june according to friends and i've heard the southern w.a season only lasts a month or so and starts in july??? Can anyone confirm this?

I watched a program on that town they grow in and how the cops guard it these days coz the locals were sick of people knocking on their doors at all hours of the night tripping so hard they had to ask where the hell they were lol

I feel sorry for you guys but i'm sure if you suss out some maps you'll come across some secluded hunting grounds where you'll be out of the spotlight

[Edit- Removed source. lil angel15]

dammit i was gonna check a patch that was great last year on my way home but i figured it was way too early. It's been foggier than most people think... but i also doubted there was enough moisture.

Last edited by a moderator:
echo off said:
[Edit- Removed source. lil angel15]

dammit i was gonna check a patch that was great last year on my way home but i figured it was way too early. It's been foggier than most people think... but i also doubted there was enough moisture.

They work a treat because they use low heat to dehydrate. You can't get too much heat into the shrooms or you'll start to break down the active compound.

Fog (no matter how thick) doesn't hold enough moisture to bring them out. You need a very decent rain and usually a frost to get them going.

This weekend is looking great weather wise. Should be in full swing by next weekend in Melbourne and i'd expect to see alot of pins by wednesday if the forecast is correct =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we are expecting weekend rain. Ill be heading out late next week hoping to bring in a nice little haul.
=D

ThE_CooKiE_MoNsTeR said:

G'day CooKiE MoNsTeR, good to see more people from perth around. Yeh i didnt see any cops when i went down there but then again i didnt find any mushrooms either. Maybe it was the wrong day.

EmuBitter said:
G'day CooKiE MoNsTeR, good to see more people from perth around. Yeh i didnt see any cops when i went down there but then again i didnt find any mushrooms either. Maybe it was the wrong day.

yeah i guess that might be as "PsiloSubNaut" said seasons in july so no real need for them to flood the place yet as nothing to get. iv been told catchin the bus there is the key to avoid being one of the every cars that gets pulled over leaving the town tho. well keep me updated on your travells. i dont really know enough to go on a hunt on my own n not that silly so guess i'll just keep my ears open lol.

^^^subs kick cube arse. Best of all theyre free.
Still good score though I would love to try some mexi cubes.

^do you know why the different mushroom species have different effects. Im just wonderin cos they have the same active chemical in them afaik?

woo. picking some freshly picked vegetables tomorrow.
hope they turn out good!!

Hey guys, lots ot subs verses cubes threads, but was wondering how the Blue meanies compare.
cheers MLC

EmuBitter said:
^do you know why the different mushroom species have different effects. Im just wonderin cos they have the same active chemical in them afaik?

I allways thought it was to do with the Baeocystin content.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_info4.shtml

I know what you mean though Imortal, subs seem like a whole different level the places they can take you. Not really a cruisy/giggly ride at all at higher doses. I dunno what to call it but its much more of an intense in deep ride thats for shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.