PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shroom id

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudWRX

Greenlighter
Today I found some mushrooms while walking to my car from my class, and need help id them.. They are yellow/golden with black/dark purple spore print, found it growing near some plant with yellow flowers in the ground/soil there were bunch of em they were kinda close together.. It has been raining here iono if that helps. The gills are turning purpleish color.

It's nearly impossible to know what they are from a description. Even a picture makes is hard, and in any case, I think that it would be extremely dangerous for you to eat them if you have no experience identifying mushrooms. I think you should get rid of them, but maybe im just a nervous nelly....

It would be very dangerous to ID online. I would take pictures. Get a spore print. Talk to a local mycologist or contact your local mycological organization.

Really not a good idea to be asking randoms off the intertoob to positively identify a mushroom you found which could potentially kill you if they are mistaken. Which is why these threads are not allowed here so I'm gonna close this one. Try www.shroomery.org - they're the mushroom experts. Personally I still wouldn't go munchin' on any mushies I couldn't identify myself cos a mistake with mushrooms could be the last thing you ever eat. But that's a risk you have to weigh up yourself. Say goodbye Bluelight thread, say hello shroomheads at The Shroomery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.