Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Shows that you think have been made for when you are Stoned ?

adventure time

there is no way it was made for kids, its made for people to watch when sofa locked high as shit.

This, and Regular Show. CN also used to play a show called The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, which was waaay too dark and "out there" for kids. And while on the subject of cartoons, Invader Zim is another one that is perfect when stoned.

The HBO series Eastbound & Down seems to be made for stoners. When I watch it baked, I swear the characters all seem baked too. The actress that plays April looks like her eyes are red. Stevie Janowski is such a stoned out character. The principal plays such a good nerd role that he has to be baked. The whole atmosphere on the set seems like it is heavily revolved around marijuana use.

Fucking King Of The Hill.
Cuz I still can't stop watching it after all these years while packin a few.
I tell ya hwhat.
LOL so true.
i don't usually watch king of the hill, but whenever i've seen it stoned i enjoyed it a lot.
also, my humor changes a bit when i'm stoned, like things i find funny sober i sometimes don't. i've changed from jimmy fallon to KOTH while high, only time i've ever done that lolz.
(this was a few months ago when i only had like 4 channels too)

but yeah, king of the hill is great stoned.

LOL so true.
i don't usually watch king of the hill, but whenever i've seen it stoned i enjoyed it a lot.
also, my humor changes a bit when i'm stoned, like things i find funny sober i sometimes don't. i've changed from jimmy fallon to KOTH while high, only time i've ever done that lolz.
(this was a few months ago when i only had like 4 channels too)

but yeah, king of the hill is great stoned.

my humor basically gets drier n more subtle-sensitive. I enjoy the small laugh you never catch as opposed to a punchline when I am baked.

Squidbillies....but thats great anytime.

So is Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia