Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Shows that you think have been made for when you are Stoned ?

ston3r08

Greenlighter
I have been watching lots of different shows when I have been stoned.
Some have that great appeal to them others not so much.
=D :X
Lately I have decided to watch Scrubs and I have found this might be the most enjoyable show I have watched stoned.
I find when I watch this stoned I notice, all the extra random things happening in the background, and jokes can just be so epic you can laugh about them for a few days after.
I would like to know what shows you like to watch when you are HIGH ? 8)

^ AS is an obvious example here, some of it isn't even coherent, just trippy light sequences and nonsense. Shows like Workaholics and Wilfred also seem to be aiming for a stoner audience.

Yeah, other Adult Swim shows such as Robot Chicken and Superjail are just made for and by trippers/stoners.

One of my favourite thing's to watch high, although they're not made for stoners, are old horror movies (sequels especially). Most of them have aged so poorly that everything about them is just laughable. My recommendation would have to be 'An American Werewolf in Paris', complete with dialogue a 5 year old would think of, appalling jokes that maybe Dane Cook would find funny and acting that is just embarrassingly funny. It's one movie that goes all to well with a few cones. :D

Last edited:
mr. show
sifl and ollie

blue planet
planet earth

alasdair

Actually gotta add:

Garth Merenghi's Dark Place and Man to Man with Dean Learner. They are two of the most hilarious things currently on earth.

I've got an idea for a show that I'd like to write and direct that would be a real dark comedy, half Sopranos and half The Office (UK) that I think many-a-stoner might enjoy.

It would be about a mob family that owns a funeral parlor and cemetery directly across the street from the convalescent home they manage. The show would be about their coming up with real zaney schemes for knocking off their elderly tenants so as to make even more money from their family's purchasing headstones, burial plots and so forth.

The zaney schemes would include rebuilding staircases in the middle of the night so that one step is extremely long, wiring kitchen appliances to spark fires or electrocute -- oh! and there would be one old man or old woman who, through sheer luck, is able to avoid all of these crazy plots to kill him or her, you know, for the audience LOLs.

What do you guys think? lol

ever watch Peep Show? lol the writers must trip and get high, there are so many references to it in the series. The show is also extremely funny.

south park in the golden days (season 4-8 ish) was pretty glorious to watch stoned

trailer park boys is tits

Fucking King Of The Hill.
Cuz I still can't stop watching it after all these years while packin a few.
I tell ya hwhat.

I have been watching lots of different shows when I have been stoned.
Some have that great appeal to them others not so much.
=D :X
Lately I have decided to watch Scrubs and I have found this might be the most enjoyable show I have watched stoned.
I find when I watch this stoned I notice, all the extra random things happening in the background, and jokes can just be so epic you can laugh about them for a few days after.
I would like to know what shows you like to watch when you are HIGH ? 8)

I used to love Scrubs back in high school, but then after I graduated, I thought it was shit and I wasn't sure why. So today I got stoned, turned on Comedy Central, and they had a mini-marathon of Scrubs episodes, and I loved it. I guess the reason I used to be so into it was because I was stoned all throughout high school. :/

Fucking King Of The Hill.
Cuz I still can't stop watching it after all these years while packin a few.
I tell ya hwhat.

I never understood King of the Hill until I started smoking weed. I had to quit a month ago for legal reasons but still enjoy KotH.

After all this time, I still notice lil jokes n hidden references when I'm faded while I wouldn't have noticed it sober.

King of the Hill is a big one... So is Futurama. I think the artists had to be smoking when making these shows because the humor is ridiculous in that cannabis-esque way.

Boomhauer's incoherent hillbilly rambling always serves for a good solid minute or two of replays n laughter.

adventure time

there is no way it was made for kids, its made for people to watch when sofa locked high as shit.

also, my name is earl. some of their redneck situations almost make me cry laughing after a bong or 2

Teletubbies and 'In the night garden' have surely got to be made by people on drugs for people on drugs and disguised as kids TV shows. They are such fucked up shows.