Open Discussion Should There Be A Group To Join That Automatically Deletes All Past "Lounge" Posts?

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Should There Be A Group To Join That Automatically Deletes All Past "Lounge" Posts?

Is that possible at all....

Can someone ban this dude from Support? At least close threads on sight and infract.

it's not a crime to ask questions and make suggestions.

that said, parappa, when you ask this many questions, you run the inevitable risk of being tuned out. people only have so much bandwidth and eventually, you'll just become a hum in the background.

i consider myself reasonably intelligent and it's not even clear to me what "Should There Be A Group To Join That Automatically Deletes All Past "Lounge" Posts?" means?

the throw-spaghtti-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks approach may work for you but it's not the most effective way for us. you might want to consider thinking about your questions a little more before you ask them.

you believe there are no stupid questions? i admire that sentiment but, conversely, sometimes a question is just begging not to be asked...

alasdair

Lol. I think the thread is completely relevant to what's going on and acts as a good reference for the people not speaking up.

Im not saying I understand the logistics of my proposal, but that doesnt mean some people might want this option.

I see where everyones coming from though.

My point is an option to not have to join "lounge rats" but be able to delete past posts. Makes sense to me.

there is nothing stopping you from going back and deleting your own lounge posts.

thanks for the feedback.

alasdair

there is nothing stopping you from going back and deleting your own lounge posts.

thanks for the feedback.

alasdair

Well see thats my point. All of my lounge posts have disapeared from my "subscribed threads" and I do not have access to the Lounge.

@Altitudes
Im not saying I want to, but me or others may want the freedom to do so in the future.

Nevermind actually, that's not an option. Post approval has disabled the edit button which disables deletion for now.

Unless there's another way...

use the search feature to find them. you have the tools you need to do this. use them?

alasdair