• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should not be alive. (Fetty)

Jowieseff

Bluelighter
and i sware ive said that 15 times before....... omg. but this time was even worse than ever.

in the ER with my mom i guess for 4 days. couldnt pee. they couldn't hit a vein anything.
I couldnt breathe . swallowed my vomit...........
it hit my lungs. took me 7 days so far to START getting better.

i still have the shits and all..... Something about Non Pharmaceutical Fentanyl (NPF)

this is definitely THE absolute worst drug for people like us..

idk. someone hopefully will realize fetty is dangerous as fk and it might save one life...
ive been a LONG time Bluelight user. (when it used to be bluelight.ru)

and old Zoklet Totse member.

ill say it once more.

This fetty had me BLKED out. after recieving 3 lbs of it and some xans from an old friend.

i had no choice after 12 hours due to blacking out. then it was all due to chance and the dice being rolled. due to not knowing shit aboht what i was doing safety wise or w.e and blacking out

someone plz vibe w/ me on this and share your horrible OD experiences to try to save maybe 1 life

Thank you

When I was younger I snuck benzos and codeine out of the meds cabinet I then proceeded to get drunk. I dont remember much but I started watching fear and loathing, stopped watching halfway through and went upstairs for some reason. I dont remember much but I polished of a bottle of baileys, fell asleep in a beanbag chair and threw up in my sleep.

That was a big wakeup call for me. I could have died that night and what would my parents have found? There kid, dead, keeping the door closed with his body covered in bayleys vomit.

exactly sir.
im not a "popular " guy on bluelight since i changed my name....
however...
thanks for sharing the truth

I had a crazy experience with it. I only take kratom. Have been for the last 4 years or so. Anyways i will go on a rage and do stuff for a week. They other day i did a quarter of a blue. Then sid another. I was walking to the car and everything was getting bright as heck and i felt like i was going to black out. Never did... also i would fall asleep and wake my self out thinking i wasnt breathing