• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I trust an at-home drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarius

Bluelighter
I have a pre-employment drug test coming up in a few days for a very prestigious defense contractor. 11 days ago I did a good amount of ketamine, smoked a joint and took a Valium. Before that I was smoking weed once a day for about a week. I used an at home drug test and tested negative for everything but the line for THC was pretty faded. Looked like it was almost a positive but I could be overthinking. My drug test is in 4 days so Im gonna retest then. My question is, how accurate are the at-home drug tests? Could I still have Valium in my system in a very small quantity that an at-home test wouldn't pick up but a more professional lab test would? Also is synthetic urine like quick fix worth it? I heard that some tests can detect fake piss. I might just be overthinking but Im not gonna get an opportunity like this again so I need to be clean. I want to just take the test but I'm scared ill pop. On the other hand, If I use quick fix I'm scared it will pop for synthetic urine. Like I said my test is in 4 days so I have some time to drink a shit load of water.

Bluelight doesn't talk about nor guide people on drug tests. Too many variables. Nobody here can begin to tell you if home tests work or if they don't.

Obviously a home test is a basic one. If a specimen is sent to a lab for a mass spec it picks up much more than a home test would.

IF you really only took ONE valium you may skate on that. You may not. People have popped positive off valium for up to 30 days after ingesting. Some haven't.

The weed also sticks around for a long time. Obviously a defense contractor is going to send it out for a mass spec so it will be a 12 panel test and will be thorough. So yeah, they know all about fake urine.

You can either delay the test for another week or two to be SURE or you can submit your urine and hope for the best.

Gotta close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.