Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Should i shred my Mimosa

Shred the mimosa??

• No shred...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chris_p

Bluelighter
Let's say I want to take some mimosa but don't have much time to wait for it to soak as an extract. If I were to take some mimosa root bark and shred it in my cannabis grinder, throw it in some lemon juice, would it be good to chug in 30 mins? Not looking to vomit of course, but I have strong nausea tolerance. My last experience wasn't that bad but I had difficulty swallowing the bark so had to spit some out. And of course if I take 3g syrian rue in capsule 15 mins beforehand that is ideal correct? Seen some people say 2g is just fine but I have an abundance (60g) of rue so don't care about wasting it if it's to make certain it works

I'm ignorant on the topic. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

What I would do is some calculations before you commit. Isn't mimosa hostillis around 4% DMT? How much would you need to swallow? The lemon juice might extract a decent amount so you could filter it

On the other hand I once had a friend who purchased some unshredded rootbark to save a little money. Worst idea ever, that shit wouldn't even break down in a fucking blender. In fact it cracked the glass blender jar

I'm ignorant on the topic. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
I was trying to extract the DMT from the root bark, its notoriously difficult to consume, most people make a tea out of it but I didn't have the time and it tastes pretty horrid. DMT is soluble in water but takes a while, its much more soluble in an acidic environment which is why I tried lemon tek. Nearly broke my fingers trying to hand grind the bark but the extract worked relatively quick and the high was way more than a breakthrough so definitely overestimated.

What I would do is some calculations before you commit. Isn't mimosa hostillis around 4% DMT? How much would you need to swallow? The lemon juice might extract a decent amount so you could filter it

On the other hand I once had a friend who purchased some unshredded rootbark to save a little money. Worst idea ever, that shit wouldn't even break down in a fucking blender. In fact it cracked the glass blender jar
Oh yeah i definitely didnt do my calculations haha I threw like 10g in there and chugged it after I saw solutes forming. Real bad idea. Though it definitely affected me positively as a person in the end. Yea the shit is hard as nails its basically just wood bark, my trick was to chop it up a bit with a knife until it gets a bit stringy, then a metal hand grinder does the trick. the friction is INTENSE though, and when you open up that grinder purple powder gets everywhere, definitely go for a blender w/ some lightly chopped up bark next time