View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Short Q on LSD

SillyStringer

Greenlighter
Hello guys. I currently do LSD once a weekend. I make sure to wait 7 days, but I notice the visuals have not been as intense, which I'm aware is my own doing. But I'm wondering if anyone has any secrets to reseting tolerance? Whether it's fact or not, I'm just curious in things you may do to decrease tolerance.

Give it a longer break and don't do it as often! I found weekly dosing causes the sparkle to go!

I agree. This is a special occasion this weekend, I ordered some Amanita Muscaria which should be here soon. I was just wondering, I'm doing LSD with a first timer who has only smoked weed once in the past. I'm able to handle my self, and also figured out to help others out of a bad experience as well. Past weekend I tripped with my friend who hasn't done it in awhile, I had to help him before things went sour. I find talking about how we are feeling and trying to describe it to eachother makes it more settling than being scared of it.

It's amazing the amount of opinion stricken people are on this site. What dosage do you think I'm taking? I have never went above one tab. I understand how it works and if you increase dose it continues to diminish your receptors that it acts on. (Just woken up from sleep and long nights work) People microdose lsd often for increased creativity and less anxiety. So please, it's obvious in my post I already understand time is the main factor, I was seeing if people had other things which they believe to work, placebo or not. Thank you anyways, I'll stray away from the calendar though.

Taking a break is obviously the way to go, but for this particular time, taking more should also do it :)

Maybe it's just the fact they have been sitting in a jar, in aluminum foil in a place where it gets pretty warm. I'm assuming that may take a bigger role since people say 5 days is enough to reduce tolerance

5-7 days should be enough, if it's just 2 trips. I'm not a pharma expert, but I would say you're 1) building up a rolling tolerance over time and 2) exposing yourself to the same chemical/experience so your existence is getting used to the experience. Increase your dose, decrease your frequency, change your chemical.

What is your intention for these weekly trips?

My intentions you ask?...

I very much enjoy the trips. I don't do them for a "thrill". I like to recollect my thoughts on the weekend about everything I've experienced during the week. I've only taken 100ugs. I don't do it for the trip necessarily, but for the thinking process. I'm able to soak in the experience and move along until next weekend. I work 3rd shift (midnight to 8) 5 days a week, and I like to have a moment away from reality to be able to experience life without the distractions that my everyday life brings along. I understand time is needed away, and I'm not reliant on the trip whatsoever. I've ordered some amanita musciria to trade off on so I'm taking longer breaks off of acid. I understand the process to consume them safely, (the website I order them predries them, but still intent to maybe pop them in the oven and make a tea out of them). I'm interested in traveling what we would perceive as "different dimensions". I'm a very spiritual person in regards to myself. I have full faith in my intentions and will stop if I observe my intentions to be negative. I was a pretty avid weed smoker for awhile, but still only on weekends. I use to experience strange trips, trips that are expected after you've tried a psychedelic (which at the time I haven't). I'm not using insane dosage, and making sure I have 7 days break (about to be 14 or more).

Just face the fact that 7 days is not long enough. In fact tripping every month is enough to build tolerance. You are not fighting LSD you are competing with your own brain chemistry.

What exactly do you want us to say? It's fine to trip every seven days without having to increase your dose? That just isn't possible

100ug is in no way the same as micro dosing, in fact is is just plain old dosing. Time to take a break or find a new drug

wise words from 1K...an obvious choice....i have done same, as i can guess many here have

^yes
I used to do it every weekend.
You dont just build up a tolerance chemically, you build a tolerance in your mind.
In other words you get used to tripping on the same drug, 100ug is a trip not a microdose. You also cannot micordose all the time
For extended periods from what i understand.

Tolerance isnt something you fight and win, you either take higher doses or take a break, its tripping after all.
Trip too much and it looses its magic, im not sure if it comes back.

In my experience increasing the dosage will do the trick , but for a limited time only before your tolerance again re-asserts itself and one is confronted with this problem again ....

For me , the solution was to space out the tripping intervals to as far apart as possible , and the sparkle and magic would return .

In other words , for myself , less is more ...