• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Shooting Salad??? Ever heard this term?

I dont remember saying this but one time at a club me and my friend walked out to her car to get cigarettes and she said i pointed up at a electric line and said
'Why is that bumblebee on that closeline'
And that same night after the club we went to a after party and we were all just sitting there and out of the blue she screams REALLY loud
"I have a peppermint and some smarties"
What i really love is when u can sit and talk jibberish too ur friend who is in the same state of mind..And ur saying stuff that makes no sense...But ur friend totally understands you.
God i miss the good ole days, too bad i cant roll like that any more

This would have to be the funniest thread i have ever read!!! Hilarious.
I do some really stupid shit when pilling. I often talk jibberish and come up with some silly shit.
There is this add in australia that goes "Its not timberlion, its timberline, roar" Anyways for some reason this line came into my head and i kept going up to everyone and saying it. I guess that is not that funny, but if you add the fact that i was crawling around on the grass, aswell as eating the grass and saying "ROAR" to just random people, then you can imagine the looks i was getting. :) :) :) Done some other pretty stupid stuff with a sponge too. Kept running round asking people "Have you seen my sponge, i lost it, and it was so happy and now it will be sad..." But i was so serious (i really did lose my sponge though that is the silly thing!!!)

HELL FUCKING YA!!!!!
I LEARNED THAT PHRASE IN FLORIDA AT ULTRA4 OVER THE WEEKEND!
I LOVE IT! ITS MY FAVORITE NEW PHRASE, I WAS TOLD IT MEANS ROLLING REALLY REALLY HARD!

I love talking to people and having them play back pessages ive left on there awnsering machine when i was pilling... ie: my
friend: calls me so you had a good time sat?
me: why you say that?
friend: you said so on my machine.
me: oh yea?
friend: listen
me: dude, uhhhhhh..... yea.... im rolling balls right now... im at dennies... yea..... these cops keep looking at me ... but damn im rolling balls... ect ect...
Lol gotta love that shit man hehe
Shoot some more salad peeps!!

I've had some bad half awake/asleep salad shooters. A friend of mine thinks I am on drugs (lol) because he called me one morning and asked me where I was. I said 'I am at the third stop at my parents house'. He asked what my parents were up to, and I said 'I don't know, i'm not there', he asked me where I was and I said kind of indigently 'I am at home!'. he told me to call him later as I was obviously out of it. The next week he called me again and I answered the phone confused. he said hello, because I didn't say anything. i said 'how did you get into my phone that was ringing?' he said 'i called your number' I said 'but the phone is so small - I don't understand - it was ringing'
Unfortunately this guy is married to the comptroller of my company so I can not tell him what is going on.
Another incident was when out of the blue (I was rolling, stoned, and doing balloons) I told my girlfriend really slowly "I am cruising up a swirling tunnel with four lines of sound that are swirling around my head up into the sky." She told me that I freaked her out because I was rocking as I said it.

This reminds me of a great scene in Human Traffic, where Moff has been talking to a random stranger all night about the intricacies of Star Wars, and all the thematic undertones. As the night progresses and some of the comedown sets in, Moff continues to try to talk about Star Wars, specifically R2D2. I'm not sure, but I think the sentence went something like:
"And ya know R2D2 was like ....... uhh... ummm.... ya know..kinda..a little....awww fuck it."
The idea of what he had to say was there in his head, but was impossible to convey. What results is a mumbled, incoherent, choppy sentence. I kinda like hearing um an responding with "Wow your fooked."
Cheers

One night we were all at Fantasy Ranch sitting outside on the floor. My friend was sitting with his knees to his chest with his head down. Out of no where he lifted his head and said "I throw bombs." Then put his head down. A few minutes later he lifted his head and said "500 feet under water." Well, he works at Target in the electronics department and that was parts of his conversations he had at work earlier that night.
Crazy shit...

Another time at a friends house my friend kept asking me if I needed a tissue. I have my septum pierced so she thought the jewelry was boogers hanging out of my nose.

oh my god! I shoot salad all the time. I'll be just chilling in my room the morning after, I just don't want to sleep, and I'll talk to someone as if they're there. I do this all the time. My friends have never talked about it, I thought it was just me! YAY for being a scattered fuck!

At work today... we were still coming down. Now we weren't talking about Easter or anything. It was completely random. OK so we are folding linnens for our section... about 12 people at the table. Out of the blue, one waiter blurts:
"Hey guys... we should have an easter egg hunt, but instead of candy we should fill the eggs with drugs"
Everyon stopped, stared, and cracked up.

the last time i rolled hard i kept thinking of chef Emeril Lagasse's phrase "kick it up a notch." I must have watched an episode of Emeril prior to the night out, because the theme kept running through my head. As the roll became progressively more intense, I think I shouted "kick it up a notch!" a couple of times to my roommates who were rolling as well. Very inane and silly, but hey, such things can be amusing under the influence of E.

Damn glad to have read this thread. Its so funny whem someone blurts some crap out. My favourite one was 'but I don't like marmite!'. Sometimes it freaks me out though. Scares the crap out of my girlfriend when I come to bed and spout random things every half an hour. When me and my mates are that buggered,we always wonder what someone straight who doesn't do drugs would think if they could see us. I would probably be scared if I saw myself!

Whenever we get a pill that ends up having a bit of K in it, I end up having 20 min salad convo's aboout the "poor little horsies, what happens to them when they are given K? Do they fall straight over, or do they just stand and sleep on the spot?
etc etc etc

I was driving home from afterhours downtown and I was like, "whoever made these buildings is way smarter than me", followed about 2 mins later by, "Fuck that, the person who made my car is wwwaaayyy smarter than the person who made the buildings!!"
Fucked up shit

LOL @ "Kick it up a notch!" that's fuckin funny.
Sometimes when I roll I will close my eyes and almost go to another place, like I can hear my friends talking to me in my head and I'll answer them and realize that they're not there and be like "wtf? snap out of it." If I'm rollin hard I'll start talking and talk for a while and suddenly realize I am making NO sense while the other person goes "dude wtf are you TALKING about?!" But the weirdest "salad shooting" thing that happened was one time when I took four triple stacked white stars with my friends, these pills were fucking POWERFUL, and I completely just went away. All night, in a different place, talking to people who didn't exist in some club I've never been to. My friends were scared as shit lol as I was "talking to the walls constantly" and kept doing really weird things, like ashing my cigarette in my friends lap and laughing. (wtf?!) That experience turned me off from rolling for a bit, those pills were some strong ass fuckers and I was out of my mind... rolling again of course but nothing like that has ever happened again and I'm pretty glad... hehe

:) that "kick it up a knotch" was funny as hell!!! :)
this thread was what I needed! ::::I think I peed a little::: I never heard of the term till this. me and my friends have done it plenty of times while rollin ballzzz...
I remember watching one of those drugg awareness commercials at home (I was sober)directed to parents and warning them about druggs and the commercial ened something like "Do you know where your children are right now ?"... I wouldn't of thought that line would've stayed in my brain... till..
a few nights later I went to a rave and I was rollin lovely and hard and all of a sudden in front of my friends I blurt out "Do you know where your children are right now ?"... and I started laughing like a witch or something, (mind you, none of us have kids!! lol) it got contagious and my bst friend started to act like a witch and starting saying shit in a witch like voice; ie: "Hey little boy..."
so yeah that's one of my gibberish muttering salad shootin acts! LMAO!!!
keep posting! BUMP UP! :)

well I just came back to check on the thread and "kick it up a notch" had to be the best.....that is fukin halarious!!!! whewww I'm so glad Im not the only crazy ass bitch out there!!

What a hilarious topic, like, everyone can relate to it!
WHat happens ot me is I would start saying something and then i can't complete the thought, I stop mid-sentence, and have to try three or four times before I can finally say it. Or, in the more 'salad shooting' tradition, something completely random will come out of my mouth.
Other times I get fixated with a phrase. The other night it was "my bitch ass" as in "my bitch ass is cold!" "my bitch ass won't put up with that shit" "you must wait for my bitch ass!" etc...
amazing the kind of tricks our brains pull given the right stimuli...

In medical terminology we call this "Complete cognite dissociation" which i have seen in people who deprive the brain of sleep with stimulants and/or have body temperatures above 102deg F. Its thought that your speech center (Broca's Center) in the brain starts firing non specifically. Coupled with problems in the auditory association cortex, you basically lose inhibition of speech. Coupled with problems in Wernickie's association cortex and possibly other areas that feed into and regulat Broca's, we end up with this problem of cognitive separation (nonsense or out of place sentences). Basically... your brain has a wealth of info thats getting routed to the wrong place (speech center) which is sending it out to your speech centers and avoiding processing. The result: random thoughts in your mind get spoken!