• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Shooting Salad??? Ever heard this term?

I miss ShootinSalad. :( He and Bluglostix were awesome kids. Anyone still hear from them?

Damn dude that shit was funny. LOL. especially the one about the Web sit thing on the chicks back. I have some old school memories of when i used to be able to roll that hard.
One time i was at the first massive in texas and 2 friends and i bought a 10 pack of star of davids and we took them all between the 3 of us. i remember when i was sitting on these chairs with them peaking hard and getting my mind warped from staring into this giant green lazer i blurted out "And I fuckin stepped on this dog shit when i was shaving the lawn yesturday." Out of no where. ahhh memories

Hahahaha! What a pissa!
The thing is tho i have never heard anyone say that shit infront of me...its always usually ME who does the freaky shit...lol
I would kill to hear someone start to talk shit!

I only recently started doing this on the comedown, and I think it's caused more by my doing GHB when I do.
My boyfriend told me he'd have had me committed if he hadn't known I was fucked up.
The only one I remember:
"You're serving the H'ors Deovures (sp) right?"
Came completely out of the blue.

ooooo...I love pink genies! These were the same pills that I saw shit on! I also give these a 10 out of 10.
Originally posted by flygirlie:
LOL i hate it when that happens to me ..... i was at a club roilling the other day i was on
pinke genie bottles ( i give them a ten out of ten)
they fucked me up so bad that i wud be talking and any small interuption ... i wud forget what the hell i was saying and start talking about something else .... i had like a 5 sec memeory LOL

Never heard the expression, but there is a term called "word salad" that describes a type of highly disordered speech displayed by people with schizophrenia. So it may be inspired by that.

yo, i had to reply to this one...one time i was in this kinda shady area sittin out on a porch and started talking about a dresser set out in the road, and started talking about a huge group of people that were walking towards us, when no one was there...thats why they call me mumblz...

Shooting Salad? well i ahve not heard that term before... i chose to call it... Being "Scattered"

I spent last Saturday calling everyone "Jen" and had an osession with orange juice and Moby. I jibbed loads!

My quotes for the week are 'Airplanes are faster' and I said to my girlfriend 'did your eyes always do that? I never noticed before' I also seem to have carried on a one sided conversation for about 10 minutes with someone who was very conversational but unfortunatly not present. The other people in the room listened to me - but couldn't figure out what or who I was talking about. I do remember saying 'and this wacko was a cop - in tequesta!' At one point at a club I walked up to a girl who was clearly messed up. I told her to look at my eyes while I was having major eye wiggles. She was somewhat freaked out - I told her that if she thought that was cool I would spin my head around a couple times for her. She gave me a look like I might just do it. Later after smoking some bud I comented that my brain was only 5 words long. After that nothing that was said by anyone could be understood by anyone else so we just went to sleep.

shooting salad is a pretty popular term here. But i always seem to be the one talking all sorts of nonsense...for instance one day while just smoking i blurted out with "mayonaise is definalty not one of out better condoments" and my friend who was apprently on the same wave length came back with "yeah mayonaise is off the wall!" and from that came a new saying "off the wall like mayonaise" (feel free to use it in your hometown kids)

I always converse tangentially while on MDMA. A conversation about Tenacious D will somehow morph into a discussion of the progress of my roommates thesis...just barely connected conversation. I have been known to regale people about very tedious aspects of subjects I study, and since they were rolling as well they seemed fascinated. I love the logorrheic experience when you're just sitting and chilling with friends...

Party Kid:Siss on you pister go in your own futher mucking jackyard and back off...
Normal Person: What?!?!?
Party Kid: Hey!!! You droped your Pocket!
Normal Person: **Backs away with a look of fear**
LOL!!! I love Shootin Salad.
I went to a party in Calgary last Summer and had a whole conversantion with some guy about absolutly nothing.

never heard the term shooting salad before but i have definitely experienced it on quite a few occasions. it usually only happens on my comedown though. hell the last time i rolled i came home and was talking to my lil bro i would just stop in mid conversation and stare at his bald head. earlier that same night i was listening to shy rose "i cry for you" and all i could tink about was 2 groups of funeral homes and one was crying for the other one cus they had no bodies. wierd ass shit fo real.
happy rolling
plur

yes, i too have said some very weird shit. i love this thread btw!
once i started talking to my friend it was pure gibberish. some of the shit i said was so obserd that i wish i cant remember it anymore.

One time I was at the club and I was sweating really bad and I kept thinking about taking my shirt off... The thought, "my shirt is kind of constricting, I want to take it off" kept going through my mind. Finally, I took off my shirt and told my friend that my shirt was too constricting. He said, "Enough already, you have said that at least 6 times." Talk about a brain fart, I didn't even realize that I was telling him this every time I thought about it.

I seriously think I could pee my pants. I've laughed my ass off reading these posts.
My friend Sammy is notorious for saying stupid shit for no reason. One time he was just walking around my apartment and he said "Yeah but its not and phhshi shhizza um (random unheard of words)yeah." And I asked him "WHAT THE FUCK?" Sammy replies with, "I dunno man"
I love sayin' random things. Next roll, I'm using a tape recorder :)

LOL I DONT KNOW WHY THERE IS A NAME FOR THIS BUT THERE IS NOW! oops caps on. i have done this a few times while on the phone in the morning after a night of rolling and drinking or and a following day of getting more pissed etc. what i found it to be more than anything else, and this is just me, is i was totally out of it on one hand, but also very very sleepy, and hanging onto the conversation but drifting slightly into sleep and instant dreams, and i found myself finishing off my sentences with what were in my temporary dreams and at the same time not know what the hell i just said but knwoing i messed up, its actually quite embarassing and i found mysef trying to cover up my stupid comment unsuccessfully lol
although i cant remember my own "salad shooting" my mate does it very well and ive heard some that have made me roll around in laughter..one was "hehe he thinks im in the kitchen when im really in the bathroom" !!!
and also "just give me my handbag and ill go!" coming from a guy thats a cracker. i think its a momentary lapse into dream state and u somehow get mixed up, i think it needed a name and i think it should be laughed at for years to come lol