• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Shooting Salad??? Ever heard this term?

lilbitosunshine

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I've heard of something called "shooting salad" which is when people are rolling they blurt out ridiculous things that make no sense. This happens to me when I am comming down off of my rolls. It's crazy, I told my boyfriend "i lied the other day when I told you that we didnt have anymore bbq sauce, sorry" I don't know why the hell I said that!!(especially since we DIDNT have anymore bbq sauce for his chicken!!) It was like my brain was telling me that I DID have bbq sauce....I don't know, what the hell is going on in your brain when this happens?? Why does this happen??? I also just start mumbling to myself like Im having a conversation with my brain.....but Im not in control of the convo....ughhhh SOMEONE please explain this!!!!!!!!!

Well i've heard of blurting out ridiculous things that make no sense, but I've never heard it called "shooting salad" before, *lol*
i guess it would be salad because it's all mixed, as opposed to "shooting the shit" or "shooting the breeze" which are at least one coherent thing? ;)

I got a, "I can drive, im not fucked up, I can drive 7 times better than anyone with andy as their name that could possibly drive slower than a 7 times driver."

I posted this on another thread...
I live in the states, but once I blurted out
"It's illegal to ticket tow truck drivers in Sesketchuan (sp?)"
which is a province in Canada.
Obviously... I have no idea what the hell that was about, but yeah, I do it a lot. I just didn't know there was a name for it, hehe!

My friends and I refer to that as "Brain Farts". I have no idea where we picked up that term.

A "brain fart" is when you forget what you're talking about, or when you know something, but forgot it...
-Yeah!-
[ 12 March 2002: Message edited by: Programmed4X ]

aka "thinko" or "braino"
although the latter to me sounds like a cleaning product, and a friend of mine commented with "braino - to unclog stubborn brains"

I just call it 'Being Cabbaged', btw I'm in the UK :D
The maddest thing I said was when me and a friend who I've known for years went clubbing, just before my comedown I blurted out 'It's been YEARS since I've taken ANY drugs!!!'. My friend was staring at me in disbeleif, I even beleived myself at the time :)

know wat yo re all taotand frankly its funny as hell lol.. my gf used to work at a resaurant and after a night of rolling laying in bed she would blurt out things like "can I help you with that maam ? " lol cracks me up everytie :)

please please please excuse that typing lol my keyboard is on its way out lol. what I meant to say was that my gf does that same thing as far as shooting the salad goes she used to work in a restaurant and after rolling she would usually say stuff like " can I help with you with that ?"
cracks me up everytime lol

OMG my girlfriend does this all the time especially after rolling really hard, she scared me the first time she started doing it, she said some hurtful things, plus some things that didnt make sense... but she kept doing it for like 6 hours it started to scare me then she snapped out of it all of sudden

Originally posted by Programmed4X:
A "brain fart" is when you forget what you're talking about, or when you know something, but forgot it...-Yeah!- ]
Oh thank God there's a term for that becasue several times when I rolled I lost my train of thought in mid sentence. I thought my advancing age (37) along with years of E use was responsible, even thought I only roll 4-6 times a year. Then again this only happened when I would drink beer & roll, a practice I stopped years ago.

Heh.. I know a guy known as Narnia because he goes to la la land when on pills...
"Purple, rhubarb, paycheck, bread."
"What!? Makes no sense man..."
"It does! It does make sense!"
He's a bit scary actually....

LOL i hate it when that happens to me ..... i was at a club roilling the other day i was on
pinke genie bottles ( i give them a ten out of ten)
they fucked me up so bad that i wud be talking and any small interuption ... i wud forget what the hell i was saying and start talking about something else .... i had like a 5 sec memeory LOL

Stuff I said when cabbaged for no reason:
"The pictures on the walls arent allowed to move"
"At the bank you can only make deposits, NOT withdrawls"
"The freight train!"
cue strange looks from some mates but cries of "yeah, man, like exactly" from others.
wtf was that all about!

Hmm...well i have said something that was absolutely embarrassing, and i totally humiliated myself...
I was at a club with some people in the middle of the dancefloor, when they suddenly let out all that smoke that they do on the dancefloor, ya know what stuff im talkin about? Anyways, and when that happened i suddenly couldnt spot the two people i was standing with. Then all of a sudden one of them appreared and i dont know if i was trippin bad cause of all the smoke but she loked like she had a bucket of sweat pouring down her face suddenly! I remember thinking "geeezus girl it aint that hot in here!" But when i spotten her b/f i grabbed him and said "You like your g/f sweaty dont you!" Aaarrrggge!! Where the fuck did that come from!! as soon as i said it i nearly passed out, cause i couldnt believe what had come out of my mouth ... i spent the rest of the night trying to convince him i arent a lesbian!! LOL I think back to when that happened and still have no idea where it came from...

hah, totally feeling you on this one, i was at a small party with just a few friends, and i was giving this chick a back rub, and i said (told in the morning by my friends..i sure as hell don't remember saying it) "Is that a new website?" everyone was like..wtf are you talking about "There! is that a new website? there's an address on your back."
lol??? wtf???
Penergy