She's been saving my semen

Genetic engineering or some shit like that. She's probably saving it up to take back to Japan and sell on to women who's bloke are firing blanks. Shit, she'd make a killing. Ditch the crazy cow before she starts stealing your organs - ripping them out, one by one - your heart, lungs, liver, etc. until you're left organ-less............... and she's left with lots and lots of money.

I have lived by the motto for a while that if they are crazy or being crazy you gotta be CRAZIER so they wont fuck with you. Start doing something random as fuck yet pretty crazy and she how she handles or approaches it... That's how I would assess just how crazy she really is.

savin my jizz. load the ak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2G0H8Jl890

ps, biteatchs are so evil these daze you might have a hamster named after you with your face in 40 yrs. Frozen in Orwellian freezer ~ timezone ...

just scared the shit out of me after thinking about it closely.

Last edited:
^^^ lolwut? Thats some freaky shit though. Maybe she makes semen flavored popsicles.

im into chineese girls but after hearing this it makes me a little sketchedd out haha

^ because if one Japanese girl saves semen, probably many Chinese girls do, too.
After all, they are from the same continent. 8)

so u posted this thread during 2007 i belive and now its 2011 and ppl are still posting on here
can u please update us on ur relationship and if u guys r still together

if not i hope u grabbed all ur used condoms and rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn out that door
make sure u take the condoms tho god knows wat shes using them for
if i was a guy i would b so worriedddddddd

Okay, I've been dating this Japanese girl from my university course for some time now. It's more convenient for us to return to her house after a night out because she lives almost in the center of the city itself, her parent's are pretty rich back in Japan.

She has an odd practice, after making love she hurriedly removes the condom and says she'll be back. She said she was just throwing them in the bin. The urgency with which she did this lead me to believe that she had some sort of issue with fluids or something. But the other day I was alone in her flat, and I went to the freezer for some icecream. I opened up the tub of icecream, and it chock-ablock with used condoms tied at the end.

She's been storing my little swimmers like trophies.

I asked her about it and she became very ashamed. I said, 'Look, I'm a bit freaked out, but it's okay, just tell me why you're doing it?'

She started crying, I couldn't get a reason out of her.

She said something about the semen being a part of me, and not wanting to lose it. But she was sobbing pretty bad. I decided to stop asking questions.

Anyway, what should I do? I mean, maybe I could accept it, but she has become very reserved around me now, and we haven't had sex since.

update us u still with her and how did this story end???

idk if anyone said this but what if she was selling it? lmfao. or maybe murdering people and pouring it on their genitals... or MAYBE! shes gonna get a big block of it and sculpt his dick or something. ya never know with those crazy asians. i mean look at their game shows!

Its a fucking conspiracy bro. Asian invasion. They are going to use your DNA to make japanese mutant hybrids

This thread is too long to read through, so I'll just add my two cents here.

First of all, those sperm in her freezer? They're useless. Sperm has to be flash freezed in liquid nitrogen, in sterile containers with multiple protective layers, in order for it to be potent. Even then, there is loss of potency. And this is in labs where they do artificial insemination - i.e. insert a sperm into an egg with a tube, not lay thawed sperm into a woman's vagina. A condom would not offer protection, and the freezer would cause the sperm to crystalize as they freeze, destroying them. Sperm are delicate. If they're exposed to air for a few minutes, they die; if they land on a surface that isn't inside a vagina, they die; if their temperature changes by less than a degree, they die; basically, unless the sperm went from you to inside of her, OR into a special sterile container that they use in laboratories, the sperm will die. Got it?

I'd be more concerned about how crazy she is to do something like this. Maybe she has a fetish, or maybe this is some secret ritual of her's. I don't really know. Either way, unless she gives you an explanation, I'd be kind of creeped out. It's kind of crossing a boundary if you ask me.