• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SHARE YOUR PROSTITUTE STORIES AND ESCAPADES

Did she drink your piss, or at least taste it? There are women, and men, as well as trans/shemales or whoever, that will gladly do this for free!

No the piss just streamed out of her mouth like a waterfall. Burned her eyes too. She screamed on about the ninth piss. I don't do shemales. What the hell man. Gross.

No the piss just streamed out of her mouth like a waterfall. Burned her eyes too. She screamed on about the ninth piss. I don't do shemales. What the hell man. Gross.
I don't know your sexual orientation and someone else in this topic mentioned trans/shemales that are hookers.

PROSTITUTES FUCKING ROCK! :)

Have you ever been ripped off? That's more common in America where it is not legal. Heroine hoes usually pull junkie stunts. I once saw a chick stick a needle in her neck. Gross really, but she had some good puss.

Have you ever been ripped off? That's more common in America where it is not legal. Heroine hoes usually pull junkie stunts. I once saw a chick stick a needle in her neck. Gross really, but she had some good puss.
Did you breed her pussy and flood it with cum, or did you use condoms?

You've obviously got more money than fuckin sense pal... 8(

For real, just hit up a local BDSM club and you can find a girl who will do that shit and more for free. How'd you think I met my girlfriend eh?

Watersports fetish is actually a fairly common one. Scat is where I draw the line, that shit is nasty (no pun intended).

Nope prostitution is legal in oz

For real, just hit up a local BDSM club and you can find a girl who will do that shit and more for free. How'd you think I met my girlfriend eh?

Watersports fetish is actually a fairly common one. Scat is where I draw the line, that shit is nasty (no pun intended).
Exactly. Or you can go on fetlife or any number of websites/apps.