• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

here are the last two flyers i did, for the first two installments of a monthly party.

custom-nightlife1-color2-4.png

CustomNightlife002.png

I finished this piece recently and am really happy with how it turned out.

111ewv.jpg

The picture is fine point sharpy on some kind of thick art paper. It measures 20 inches by 30 inches. I had it digitally scanned and will be making prints if anybody is interested.

Here's some closer parts if you're interested:

NSFW:

93283770.jpg

37123289.jpg

38834663.jpg

Like this alot. :)

A couple new ones from me. These are of my bestest friend in the whole world shown here:
DSC00157.jpg

I don't have access to a scanner anymore so I just took photo with my phone so not the best quality.
The second one is better than the first one..
DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

Also it's not finished, but I am copying this van gogh:
DSC00191.jpg

And here's my one:
DSC00189.jpg

And here's close up coz shit camera quality and it's quite big
DSC00190.jpg

Wow Libby, you are seriously talented! Really nice stuff!!

aane- Also really good! Very unique!

i really wish i took art in high school but i thought painting was gay and now i regret it as i would love to have a better grasp on colour as i can only really draw

ezTsa.jpg

this one is for a background assessment that we had to draw for uni

Ij0mZ.jpg

i want something like this tattooed on me

BDtBR.jpg

or this

ItrgA.jpg

i did this last year for a character design assignment last year. i was doing lotsa magic mushrooms at the time so i thought of this idea that there are these mushroom people and they are hunted by elves and used for fuel and magic . those little things coming out of his mouth and tentacles are insects and deadly spores

Ol38y.jpg

and this guy is going to be in my animation final project that im currently working on. i plan to animate him in maya 3d for those animators out there and have him running over obstacles and dodging explosions

Terqv.jpg

i really wish i took art in high school but i thought painting was gay and now i regret it as i would love to have a better grasp on colour as i can only really draw

ezTsa.jpg

Ol38y.jpg

Those are all incredible, these two especially. You may not be able to paint, but you sure can draw.