Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

The only thing that comes to my mind is the square pizza
:nosuh:
I am just thankful, that the square pizza, didn't ruin me for life. I have a very limited diet, and pizza is a important part of my lousy diet.
I will say this, mixed cheap canned vegetables too this day make me cringe, they are even worse than fruit in heavy syrup.

Im on day 2 of kicking opiates and its going strong. That is all I can ask for. I feel like im dodging a bullett right now atleast. After my few mo bender im waiting to see how much hell im going to pay w cravings. I did start subs. That is the only thing going to keep my cravings bearable enouhg where i dont cave and place a message to my plug.

I managed to fall asleep early. Woke up refreshed enough but too tired for a predawn adventure outdoors. I don't know if the 5-HTP made a dent in the neurological toll that has been being taken but to expand is not the topic at hand at least damage wasn't incurred again last night that 5-HTP becomes extremely attractive as a supplement to help possibly begin to reverse the negative toll so sleep after taking that it must be a more positive day today than yesterday already winning compared to the trajectory the downward spiral was in a night ago it's only 5am but it will be a better day if I don't drink alcohol lol that would kill any positives here vicious cycle lol could be back in the pit by tonight losing the fight but gotta look on the bright side or wallow in the darkness of my own doomed, damned decisions that destroy contentment completely for no sensible reason

Yesterday I managed to get through the day with just antihistamines (for their intended purpose).
No other pharmaceutical help for managing my wellbeing.
I had coffee during the day, and I had like 50ml of vodka before bed, that's all.

i dont pay much attention to my wifes job, she is a neo-natal icu nurse, and she knows i am struggling at the moment but she always tries to support me

she sent me a whats app of a baby that was born prematurely with her bowel on the outside of her body, going home today with her parents and the ops & 24/7 care (180 days of it) has all gone successfully, she sent me 2 photos one before the ops/care and one going home and its made me bawl my eyes out for an hour and realise maybe my life isnt as bad as what others have to go through so maybe feel lucky for yourself

can already tell im gonna have a bad nights sleep tonight even though today has been quite positive

i HATE not sleeping and getting up and down sweating/cold all night until the sun comes up

if Docs can knock you out so you get a good 7 hours then people would recover so much quicker

It's been raining all day (it's a good thing where I live)
Had a very chill afternoon with my dogs watching movies.
My mom made fist place in a bridge tournament, and now she's happy because she thought she's too dumb to win on that level.

I am sort of glad that I got about 7 hours of sleep even if it was accidentally and from 7pm- 2am. For some reason a comfortable chair can make me sleep.