Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I live with someone who just got out of prison for attempted murder, along with many other felonies...and she hasn't killed me yet?! That's good news, right?!

I would consider this most fortunate. :ROFLMAO:
Glad she is on-board with your life being meaningful cause your presence here is deemed necessary.
She is most def NOT on board. When I found out the true nature of her crimes, she wants to evict me. It's for the best, as I live in the most fucking toxic situation ever. A grown ass woman playing passive-aggressive bullshit all day long.

I will land on my feet...as always:cool:

She is most def NOT on board.
:drama:Must we send the blueboyz around to do reality checks?haha
I live in the most fucking toxic situation ever.
Wow. I couldn't be in a situation like that for very long at all. Shit will get under my skin and eventually fill to bursting (which is not a good thing from experience).
How long do you think to remain? Do you find it increases substance use/abuse? Or are there other ways to take the bs out on? Maybe it doesn't bother you unduly....
Best of luck in the situation you a better person than me for dealing with it. kudos and godspeed, yeah?
I feel for ya.

:drama:Must we send the blueboyz around to do reality checks?haha

Wow. I couldn't be in a situation like that for very long at all. Shit will get under my skin and eventually fill to bursting (which is not a good thing from experience).
How long do you think to remain? Do you find it increases substance use/abuse? Or are there other ways to take the bs out on? Maybe it doesn't bother you unduly....
Best of luck in the situation you a better person than me for dealing with it. kudos and godspeed, yeah?
I feel for ya.
Oh I totally get where you are coming from with the 'bursting shit'. I cannot tolerate ignorance and petty bullshit and that passive-aggressive behaviour. So, yeah, I combust fairly regularly but not daily. It builds up and then I see red and then I spew shit like the chick from Exorcist!!! And I am sarcastic AF. Ironically, when I would absolutely need dope right now...there is no prospect for me. So I am
handling this sober. Every day it's a fight or flight situation. There is literally nowhere to move right now. This little town has one apartment that 50 people are chasing. Rents have skyrocketed here. Its
pushing the real community out. I don't think she really wants to go back to prison, but I also know she has no soul. Bitter at the world and is jealous of me for some reason. Yeah, I'm living the life.

Anyway, I will get through this, as I have been through worse. I have put the local blue boys on alert. Brought the downloaded paperwork of her crimes just to show them what I am dealing with and if
anything should happen to me...where to look first!!!

FML:cool:

my new puppy isnt demonic anymore,and well enough to work today and hearing my grandkid gossiping, then defending me, saying to another "but BASICALLY shes a good person" i came back in after vaping and listened to the lil divas.....out of the mouth of babes i tell yah

DUDE!!!!

Just passed my state licensing exam to sell insurance. Completely remote job. Soon I will be officially licensed and start training at my new job.

Fucking pumped dude!!!!

Finally, a light at the end of the tunnel.

I was getting doubtful at times, but I kept at it, believed in myself, and fuckin rocked out that test like a little slut.

So damn excited man. The future starts today.

Anybody need life insurance??

i mean Jesus F. Christ, we gotta convince people to have some fun around here?

and the cat needs to be fixed back to IDGAF.....idc isn't good enough

where's mal?

@mal3volent
The IDGAF in all caps was prolly too similar to the angry reaction. And there's no way he was angry when he initially implemented it.