Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I did order a custom Valentine's day card for my SO (I had a code from T-Mobile Tuesday app to get it free tho). So that was cool. Picking a nice pic of us for the card. Hope they like it when it gets here

Feels good!Outside snowing,but fire burns...Its calm...and finaly find some weed:)
Where u from? I have a cousin in Colorado where it’s snowing beautifully. I’m in LA where it doesn’t snow here lol.

My sisters moving back to this area.. that means I have a dive buddy. Finally get to dive this point I found a ton of totality different fossils at.. can’t wait to see what’s underwater.. ton of good wreck dives waiting

I'm reading again. The hard part is to start, but once i do, it is such a relief to have a normal coping mechanism, plus i had forgotten how cool The Neverending Story is. Only ones that top it IMO are Dune and the Inheritance cycle. Ps just found out that there are like 6 more books after Dune 🥴 damn, lol

I am actually laying in a fucking bed, with food in my stomach, and still have money.
Don't have like any straight up desire to get fucked up, like stick myself with a syringe.
I like my weed though.
And I know it lingers, and its fucked if I have to even consider like budgeting fetish urine because i like to bath in the shit because I'm a sick fuck.

On a real note, God 🙏 it feels great to lean? Lay? Back in a fucking bed after a shower.
:crumbs:

after all nothing was lost that cannot be replaced.
fuck em and feed em fish eyes and red rice.
they obviously got me fucked up with someone else.
LOL

Im gonna call one of my old leech junkie "friends" tomorrow, whos a Cobain fanatic, and tell him Im older now than Cobain ever was. Dudes gonna get triggered beyond oblivion.

Got to teach n00bs how to behave fucked and drugged up in a "drug/vehicle" search and what things cops are looking for in possible junkies #lifegoals

For my good friend for listening to me rant about idiotic things. Some epic jokes though. Love him.

Last edited:
I think I might have found an agency to help me with my property taxes that are in arrears. When those certified letters start coming that they are going to confiscate your property it's a horrible feeling. 2020 got the best of me financially and that's the year I got behind on.

I will see next week if our Community Action Agency can relieve me of some of this burden.