Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner came home and loved me, despite the fact that I'd self-harmed for the first time in six months, accepted my failing and didn't stand in judgment of me.
My partner offered snuggles and is so kind. I feel desperate and scared, but knowing that she is here with me now makes me feel much, much better.

Why do I need a pain management doctor if I'm 75?+ days off opiates? Apparently I'm not to be believed. So I offered a urine test if it was that important because I know it would be clean. Apparently being offended by being called a liar is confrontational, as is offering proof that you are.
That was prior to 9AM. I should have stayed in bed.

I am sorry you're going through such a frustrating moment. It seems your doctors are short of empathy. I can relate to your frustration. Quitting is already so difficult and challenging. I hope that they realiaze your struggle and work with you.

I am sorry you're going through such a frustrating moment. It seems your doctors are short of empathy. I can relate to your frustration. Quitting is already so difficult and challenging. I hope that they realiaze your struggle and work with you.
Thank you! At this point, though, docs are just scared of losing their licenses. It's sad but I do understand that they aren't the ones who want this to happen.
It's fine, I never have to see him again and my other docs are either cool or good enough.
Let's see, I have an excellent Italian dinner awaiting me! Yay!

^ :)

I'm taking part of the day off tomorrow. I want to plan well my small holidays.

Woke up today and finally been getting rid of that depression I have had for a while which even has prevented me from posting here.

^ I can relate to you MrRoot. For many years despite of being sober I wake up sad with no apparent reason. This has stopped me to exercise in many occasions and this was so strong that a couple of times I didn't go to work, telling them I had some problems. It's awful learning this sadness can stop us from living our lives. What I learned from this is that I have to force myself to do what I did have the energy to. It works. Sometimes, for some people is the fear of having fear that gets in the way. I am happy you are here now!

Positive for me today; have been granted with few more days off. Will have more time to be here! :)

Got to go to the mountains for 5 days with a friend and his family. Did some target shooting, rode some ATV's and got to retreat back to a warm cabin. Other than a little beer it was a clean vacation. It was such a change from the stresses of the city, especially because we decided not to turn on the internet router the whole time (except for a little netflix). Even after I got home I didn't turn on my laptop for a couple days and I don't run emails through my phone. Sometimes it is nice to unplug, although I did miss an important PM and feel bad about it.

We are so used to Internet and when we 'log off'it seems we'd always lose important things. But most people normally expect that these things happen, especially if they know you. There are also ways to know when the other part does not receive messages.

One of the things I have learnt in the past years was trying to become more peaceful with myself by not being stressed over things that I couldn't control or stuff that were not as important as I thought they would be. "Select your fights" in a much more comprehensive way. Not losing lots of energy regarding how other people may or may not think about you.

I'm making rational decisions based on facts rather than a knee jerk response to pain and or anger . I'm still here , I'm still me .

Herbivore , I wish you a day filled with peace, beautiful memories and happy thoughts . ?

Herbivore , I wish you a day filled with peace, beautiful memories and happy thoughts . 

Hey Herby! Congrats for your son's birthday :D

Family , presents & cake ! That's wonderful Herby :)

Family has been for me the most important people in my life, especially during the past couple of years when they really accepted me as how I am, even knowing my 'darkest' side.

Cleaning day. Rearranging space. So many things we keep without need, I can feel the energy changing.

I awoke today feeling rested and centered. The day will come, the light will come. I took a leap of hope yesterday and had some healing work done - I feel grounded and whole this morning. Now I just need to do some research and learn more about alternatives to psychiatric medicines. I don't know if I'll be able to find what I'm looking for, but I can still try. I am determined to be my best self and learn, learn, learn. I am sending love via this thread to anyone who needs it today.

(((<3))) love back to you, armoredslug!

I woke up at 5:30 am. Always thankful for a predawn wake up.:)

^LOL, who said anything about exercise? It's pouring rain here--so loud it woke me up! But I know, I know....there is always the gym.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.