Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had overwhelming depressing thoughts all day long, and I feel like I'll be ok.

Well, not to boast or anything, buuutttt

I think... I am finally discovering who I am.... and I feel like such a bigger man for this accomplishment! I feel like I can actually describe who I am in detail if someone were to ask me, "Tell me about yourself."

I never could do that before.

(Please excuse my happiness :) ) (I know, it's intoxicating. Haha)

I got a hug today. It wasn't a million bucks, it was only a hug, but man, it felt real good. !! :)

A day spent at home with my love eating quinoa salad and watching Warren Ellis's talk at Google = win, in my mind.
A rainy day, a cold day spent warm indoors. The clouds are low-hanging and mostly somber looking. Still, the weather is an ally, a friend.

Happy! :)

Friday is the positive thing that could have happened to me this week.
It will make space for some resting time and good quality time!

Last edited:
Find out that the national patients organization for those in ORT which I am my team are establishing has received funding from EU.

Also
NSFW:
made my girl squirt hugely

Attended the American Civil Liberties Union local training for activists.

I am truly happy that you are doing an important task towards change. We need more people like you.
Without Civil and Human Rights, Freedom and of course Women Rights, we are back to the stone ages.
And, honestly speaking with the current "leader" all human power is deeply appreciated.

Freedom day will be global and very important!! 100% support! <3

Wade through a lot of meetings with funders and co-operating associations with a very tight schedule and now I can finally start a meditative 5 hour drive through the country back to my home.

Haven't felt this productive for a very long time and I didn't even think about using drugs which is funny considering the topic of each meeting dealt about drug rehab and ORT.

Had an extremely busy day, but productive. Besides I noticed I can actually manage it as soon as I get to work. It's only difficult to wake up and to go to bed. I figured that a couple of weeks on holidays spoied the idea of working overtime. Not too bad though.

I have a dear Aunt visiting on vacation from New England along with her funny Boston accent. Probably one of the top 3 coolest people to spend time with in my family. It's quite nice to have a family member to visit with and to help stay grounded when flux is all about.

^ The weather in New England as you might know had a great impact on or about 8000 flights. Hopefully that will be okay by the weekend.

Last time I went to Boston I was held in my connection for almost two days. On my way back I also had to wait a couple of days. It was Mid-February though.

At work things were peaceful today. This was a huge and deeply appreciated break from week's longest hours. Will be traveling for a day so maybe, just maybe I'll get the weekend to myself.

when you meet someone older that is like really dying, but they are super nice to you. i dunno, some small conversations effects me the most, and i'll never forget them.

Status
Not open for further replies.