Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started out the day very depressed but I ended up laughing my ass off all night with my coworkers. That definitely helped.

Looking out at the overcast skies, wondering about Sir Groundhog in the vegetable garden whose hole we put a rock atop - it can be refreshing to see a wee groundhog face even though they destroy gardens.

I am very depressed right now as I have relapsed to cocaine use and I am disappointed in myself. To attempt to do something nice I will take a walk with my dog whom I love. Hopefully, her good mood and spirit can lift mine a little.

Great sunny and happy Sunday, whish it could go on for few more days.

UEFA Cup -> Lots of quality football (soccer) every day. I'd rather watch american football but soccer is a good alternative when NFL season isn't on.

My cousin and his mom came through last night. I didn't get to grow up around cousins and getting to know this one as an adult has been a blast.

Today I raked hay, unearthed six daylilies, and weeded three beds. It was a day well spent.

Have started my second dental root treatment. This is going to take a while but I can wait until everything is done.

Glad to hear closeau!!
You must be very happy.

My daughter is now all grown up but I love when she visits us, for me she's still my little girl. <3

^Will you be my personal trainer?=D Seriously, I need a good kick in the backside just to get there.:!

I'm halfway through my root(s) dental treatment (2), one restoration + finishing with silicon brace to prevent me from gritting teeth. Not as sore, and it's Friday!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.