European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Shangalood in the manugoo

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Have drugs ever distorted sex for you? I remember when i went down on "the one lady i met who took drugs..." and thinking " Good god it looks like a bat with its mouth open". Completely ruined the experience.

And there was i...thinking i was going to get shangalood in the manugoo..sigh...

Yes I had weird stuff happen while tripping like seeing my partner as something else or just feeling weird in general an like I was someone else and like he was someone else lol
Then again I have enjoyed a couple of times

I had a weird 1 1/2 hour sexual encounter with my ex on a ridiculous dose of mushrooms,
where we both kept "passing out"/drifting off, or suddenly awash that we were having sex. We didn't realize what we were doing about 99% of the time, and the 1% was like "oh, we're fucking - huh!", then back to wonderland.

After that I decided that full-fletched psychedelics are just not any good for sexual pleasure. MDMA on the other hand..

Sex on mdma is such a killer, you’re feeling all loved up and amazing, but the cock has turned into a micropenis and isn’t turning back for love nor money! The mind is willing but the flesh is weak!
I've heard that a lot, but I never had that issue myself.
Maybe my body is just a pig

I remember getting half way through with the missis on 300 mics of al-lad. Alas was to much to take in the visuals and peform to completion. Being the considerate soul she is she decided to finish me with a hand job, my brain basically interpreted me blowing my load as overwhelming visuals of a colourful fractal fountain. Caught me by surprise and was extremely intense, one of them moments that sticks in your mind.

Sex on mdma is such a killer, you’re feeling all loved up and amazing, but the cock has turned into a micropenis and isn’t turning back for love nor money! The mind is willing but the flesh is weak!
The idea of sex is great but tbh I've decided not worth the bother, pilly willy is a major frustration!

So you're a doctor but you can't prescribe yourself some Sildenafil? Okayyyyyy.

I've spent the majority of my life fucking on mdma.

Shangalood in the manugoo? Only ketamine really. Massive bonus points for anyone who has even thought of it on Salvia.

So you're a doctor but you can't prescribe yourself some Sildenafil? Okayyyyyy.

I've spent the majority of my life fucking on mdma.

Shangalood in the manugoo? Only ketamine really. Massive bonus points for anyone who has even thought of it on Salvia.
I’d rather not put myself in a position to be answering why I wrote myself a script for a few hard on tabs, especially when they can be purchased on legit websites such as doctor fox.

Para about some dick pills but posting on a drug forum for 3 years isn't worrisome?

:unsure:

Destroyed? No.

But sober sex just doesn't feel the same after drugs. Still enjoyable.

You forgot a raging hard dick.
You need arousal first for that one to occur depending on which piece of meat one is intending to put one's dick into which can or can NOT happen....

Kinda explains that this one didn't end up getting 'raped', he's just a whinger but I first need to see the elusive pictures of Olga. Admittedly it could be a beach whale as well who played with his g-spot, or he's in to beach whales.

Last edited: