• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants shake or shards

katykattt

Bluelighter
got some shake from a supposedly good batch, and i’m not sure if it was the best idea.

what are your opinions on the two and which do you prefer? why?
if u believe getting the shake was a bad idea what do i do to get the most out of this? lol

got some shake from a supposedly good batch, and i’m not sure if it was the best idea.

if u believe getting the shake was a bad idea what do i do to get the most out of this? lol
What's the difference between the two?

trying to figure that out. i don’t personally understand. i’m not sure if it’s me thats crazy or ppl that think they’re different that are crazy. lol need help

theoretically there really shouldn't be that much of a difference. I guess large shards might be marginally more pure by a minute amount...

also learned long ago that large clear crystals of any drug are NOT a sign or guarantee of purity by any means

I assume you're talking about meth here, right?

I guess you have a higher chance of it all being from one batch with shards, but shake would just be the leftover bits once shards are picked anyway. Unless you have a guy collecting the dust from multiple batches and eventually selling as shake, which I guess would be less consistent.

Shake should just be the shards that have broken down, I guess with the more surface area there is more degradation that could occur, but for the most part there shouldn’t be any real difference, obviously shake would be easier to cut but that aside there should be no real difference

If someone is selling you shake then it could be that they're selling you something else and using the "shake" appearance as a way to pass it off (though not necessarily). However assuming it is meth and they're not trying to screw you over, there is no difference whatsoever, "shake" is just tiny broken pieces of crystals, and shards are larger pieces of crystal.

I shot 2 points on a Friday afternoon and was high until Monday night. It sucked

2 points for almost 40 hours of "get high"? Yeah, that really sux, you should be getting a better bang for your buck !!! At that rate, you might actually afford your habit, really fucken sux!!!!

2 points for almost 40 hours of "get high"? Yeah, that really sux, you should be getting a better bang for your buck !!! At that rate, you might actually afford your habit, really fucken sux!!!!
It was actually about 78 hours.