• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Poetry SHADYS FOX

Naa Im not writing about you. Thanks and bye.

Thank you for your polite negative response, I shall not make awkward attempts to socially interact with you further and enjoy the company of more hospitable people even if I make them up myself.

Namaste .:rolleyes::LOL:

"The belt" I killed your ass in our first battle so bad that you didnt even know how to respond, then I ressurected you to kill you again over and over, the only two that can live up to the belt from here are Kingofwessex and madness, no offense you started to get better since your first verses here so you are on a good path, but nowhere near the belt lol I can share some techniques some day if you want

Yeah, I know Im not the best. Also, my verses are more trap than rap basically :ROFLMAO:

SHADY fuck you fucking cunt you keep painting me as some kind of villain and mentally ill while you just keep harassing me. Aint it funny?

I also think the probability of you lying in case you should be burned like those witches in Salem, no offense but there are ppl out there that really suffer from mental issues. I say this because I have saw some how could I call them.. things weird shits, take that dude - Sarah Marshall - he almost had a little MySpace here and not to mention, he impersonated a girl persona in order to talk to people, its fuckin crazy beyond insanity, what the fuck?

So.. yah, as I said no offense but I think you are lying.

Me lying about you harassing? :ROFLMAO:

If someone had multiple accounts on this site I would bet all of my money on you, since everyone with eyes can see what you are.

Last edited:
You should reformulate that ''Everyone should love their ego but learn to control it'', if you don't have it, you will be trampled. You pretend that you haven't understood my point. I mean, how could someone talk to a person like you? You lying about mental illness, my dudeeee

mental fuckin illness so YOU can talk fuckin talk to ppl and everyone to see you as a fuckin victim, what the fuck? I dunno if you know this, but we here at Bluelight beside all that funny haha hihi in Lounge yas, we also have medicinal and harm reductions purposes, you should check other branches of our website as well before talking all that useless bullshit, I have also posted some links there, nothing really to be stunned by but worth checking out. What I said on the last page? ''You will need to get out in the world, no one will talk to you if you behave this way'' and I will not waste anymore of my time with you, I am sorry, I thought you were what you said, a schizo and as I saw, I have posted ''Legacy'' which it's the ambrosia of the soul when I shouldn't.

You created a thread about me, throwing racism towards morph for being a romanian and you expect people to do what?

You don't think before you say something.

I dont expect people to do anything. I made this thread about you since you keep being a malevolent piece of shit/targetting me.

Yeah, I dont think much thats me. And now that Ive ruined my head with benzos it works even less.

Im not lying about mental illnes. I might have some and thats it.

Last edited: