• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

And also, in a Stop n Shop bathroom, was busy as fuck, mad people in the bathroom. I'm in the stall tryna find a surface that aint TOO nasty to put my dope on so i could sniff it. Then some guy goes into the stall, next to me, standing up, and I hear him fiddling around with what sounded like a plastic sandwich bag. Think he was in there eatin something lol. Did my dope, left the stall (without flushing) and do the walk of shame outta the bathroom as everyone else in there is lookin at me hahaha. I was high though so who gives a fuck.

not very shady, but for me it was smoking joints and drinking on a train. and, smoking 5f-akb48 in the bathroom of a train.

and, this one was really cool, smoking bongs in a caravan next to the police station #YOLO

Def shot dope in weird bathrooms
One time nodded out amd had the attendant banging ombthe door lol
Shot on 5he back of the MTA. It was OK tho BC there was a guy a few seats behind smoking rock on the low lol. I've shot I'm tooamy weird places in my history, forgotten most of the crazy ones. It'll come to me lol.

not really sketchy cause i think people expect it but the carl jr on market street in sf. definatly the grossest place
People expect it because theyre right next to the tenderloin.

Shot up walking through a grocery store parking lot. I read about someone on BL doing it and wanted to say I could. I mean mixing, filtering, and shooting. Grimey :)

Bathroom at a library next to the police station, at a dollar general in the hood/slums, residential rd. in the hood pulled over in a car, and in a bathroom before an NA meeting one time hahaha.

3 fat lines of coke on a dining table at a Burger King in a Mexican resort city, which was PACKED, during Semana Santa! Which is one of the biggest holidays to party it up in mexico.

If you can't do lines of cocaine in the middle of a busy Burger King in Mexico, then you can't do line of cocaine in the middle of a busy Burger King any where!

Also In mexico! Smoking Meth in a fancy ass resorts hotel bathroom stall, while the bathroom assistance make loud "wtf is that smell? Noises" lol god I love Mexico.

sniffing coke in the staff room at work was a fairly arse clenching experience and i used to take amps (sulphate) at work all the time.

After there was a smoking ban in all the pubs in England that didn't stop me, went down my local pub one night straight in the toilets and started burning cigarettes to get the ash, I ended up smoking about half gram crack in there. When I came out I got some unhappy looks but no one said anything.

Shot up walking through a grocery store parking lot. I read about someone on BL doing it and wanted to say I could. I mean mixing, filtering, and shooting. Grimey :)

This one impresses me. How the hell did you do that all while WALKING? Sounds insane...

I thought shooting up in a moving vehicular was difficult. I can't imagine walking around doing that.

This one year for Thanksgiving, me and my family (parents and brothers) decided to go over to my grandma's apartment to celebrate it with her. Now that's 7 people in a TINY apartment, definitely very little elbow room. Anyways I decided I wanted to get high before thanksgiving dinner, but stepping outside to smoke would have looked too sketchy, so I did what any sensible man would do.....light up in my grandmas bathroom. Holy FUCK that was sketchy, I made sure to turn the fan on, towel the door, use a sploof etc all the precautions but I still remember feeling like "if my parents or grandma were to find out about this, they will fucking KILL me." That was a bomb thanksgiving dinner tho :D so in the end, doesn't matter; had turkey

Meh I haven't gone anywhere too sketchy to use....

Smoked meth in a mall stairwell a few years ago...
K-bumps on a city bus...
Ghosting rips and doing lines of oxy in the public bathroom at work....

Shot hydro in a random back alley downtown the other day, can't really think of any really shady spots I've gone, I'm not a huge risk-taker. It was my friend's idea, I would have waited to find a bathroom but he wanted to do it right away as soon as we left the needle exchange... Typical :p

Oh my god, I just remembered I smoked meth in the bathroom at the graduation for the class I would've been graduating with had i not been kicked out. And this was a small ass school, so it was lots of people who knew me.

Another one I just thought about was the MBTA Train. I set up my backpack for cover and the train wasn't jammed, but still shady nonetheless.

Pretty sure that exact scenario came up in the general heroin thread about a month or so ago.

I used to always shoot up on the train. They had bathrooms, so why not? Ive also snorted coke/dope while sitting down on the train too. Being an ex iv heroin user, ive used in plenty of weird places. Worst would probably be a church. I was really sick and it was raining, there were no public bathrooms around either.