• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shabs = Ice?

well i don't really get a rush IVing, regardless of quality/quantity. and while an acetone wash is better than nothing, its still street gear.

^how bigs your tolerance?
i found when my tolerance was at its highest id still get somewhat of a rush, just for minimal time and intensity

while i don't use very often (once every three weeks or so) i naturally have a pretty big tolerance. somewhat of a 'hard head' i suppose.

even if you dont get a rush, the cleanest feeling from meth is by far IVing it.
sounds weird huh

its not the heady high like smokeing cause which can feel a little fuzzy, feeling like something there is lacking. when you slam it, you get dizzy at first, alll light headed then itll hit all over like youve been supercharged. it just a lot more of a pure feeling. its hard for me to explain to someone who hasnt iv'd it, not that im advocating it either

leftwing said:
the come initial come on sort of reminds me of iv'ing oxy

ok... well thats the thing, with IV oxy, i know exactly what you're talking about.. that initial instant joy! with IV meth, i don't get this (much). hence i (usually) just smoke it these days.

yer depending on the quality of the gear ive had that light headedness and wave of euphoria/energy (similar to the initial oxy hit) pulsate through me anywhere from 1min to an hour

Most people I know call it shabs in Sydney...i dont really know anyone who calls it ice except the general public and never hear 'meth' used. So yeah, it's either 'shabs', 'crystal' or 'tina'

tryfound said:
Most people I know call it shabs in Sydney...i dont really know anyone who calls it ice except the general public and never hear 'meth' used. So yeah, it's either 'shabs', 'crystal' or 'tina'

Except on this forum ...where the slang terms are despised because it means different things to different people. So if we are talking about methamphetamine here...that's what we call it. It saves so much bullshit.

i like it to be referred as meth, crystal or speed. thats the most common lingo ive come across from a wide variety of people

goey, whizz, gas is what I would call the speed you get on the street which is usually a mixture of D & L Amphetamine/Some Methamphetamine and whatever it may be cut with

meth, speed is what i'd call crystalised powder D-methamphetamine hcl

ice, crystal, krissy, tina, shards is what i'd call crystal D-methamphetamine hcl which is basically methamphetamine hcl but has been recrystalised (imagine when you melt ice cream and then refreeze it) to a purer (not stronger) form which also enables the user to smoke in a meth/crack/glass pipe easier

Last edited:
IMO your 'shabs' were prob mostly MSM, very convincing cutter as it melts and vapourizes very cleanly.

either way, ice is bad news dude.. prob better u didnt get the real mccoy.