L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex questions 4 u!

- l - u - c - e -

Bluelighter
How old were u when u lost ur virginity?
I was 14

How many people have u slept with?

Have u ever slept with anyone of the same sex?
No

If no, would u?
Not unless I was extremely extremely drunk lol. And I dont no even if i would then.

Ever had more than one on one sex?
No

Ever taken it in the 'other' hole?
No.. Thats a no go zone for me!

Feel free to add some questions guys!

Last edited:
I'm still a virgin. [Plan to keep it that way for a long time aswell]
I'm gay so I'm same sex attracted, but in reverse I don't think I could sleep with a chick.
And the other hole? FUCK no.

But if ur gay how do u plan on having sex :p
And yeah, if ur gay/lesbian, just turn that 3rd question to have u slept with anyone of the opposite sex?
Cheers.

- l - u - c - e - said:
How old were u when u lost ur virginity? Sounds strange but I don't remember. 15 or 16?

How many people have u slept with? Ummm ... 6

Have u ever slept with anyone of the same sex? All the time ... and only one of the opposite sex.

Ever had more than one on one sex? No

Ever taken it in the 'other' hole? I only have one hole.

No

If no, would u?
No

No

No

No

If no, would u?
No

No

NO

BORING ARNT I !?!?

^^Nah mate its all good ;)
At least ur not ashamed to admit u only lost it at 17 and havent slept with someone different =D

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I was 16.

How many people have you slept with?
I gave up counting when I reached ten fingers ;).. heh... no seriously, it's not much more than ten fingers. I've had three x 4-year relationships since I was 16, which didn't leave me a hell of a lot of time to fuck around... but, I guess I sowed my wild oats a fair bit during one of those in-between periods ;)

Have you ever slept with someone of the same sex?
Hell yes. To put a number on it, about 6 or 7 different women.
And it's been awesome just about every time. To be completely honest, I love everything about sleeping with a woman... the softness, the kisses, the breasts, the hair, the tenderness... everything except the actual sex. It doesn't particularly turn me on going down on a girl, but I'll do it without any dramas, because I adore seeing the reactions. I guess I'm basically straight, but with a kinky tendency :)

If no, would you?
I think I've answered that one ;)

LOL.... oh dear, for a while there, that was about ALL we did! My boyfriend and I adore foursomes.... we've had about 5 different couples since we've been together and are always open to new experiences. In addition to that there have been 4x threesomes with friends (2 female, 2 male) which were awesome at the time too.
We're backing off a little now though, it's getting a bit old kind of. And I really started to feel a bit disconnected to him for a while there. But our relationship as it stands is flourishing and we love each other more than ever... I don't regret a single one of our "adventures".

Ever taken it in the other hole?
Yes but it's not my thing... too hurty! :)

Re: Re: Sex questions 4 u!

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
It depends what you call virginity. I slept with my first girl at 16, and boy at 19.

How many people have you slept with?
5 i think...

Have you ever slept with someone of the same sex?
Yeah, two different women...

If no, would you?
Um...

Yeah, i've done that, but i've always been the third wheel. My boy and i are currently considering this, and hopefully it will work for the best. :)

Ever taken it in the other hole?
Yeah, but only in certain specific situations. It can be good, but it does require patience... :)[/B]

Last edited:

I lost track as soon as I had to count my ten fingers all over again, but I'd approximate about 13 or 14 (16 or 17 if I include other men, see below).

Never got further than oral. Does this still count?

If no, would u?
I suppose I could give it another shot, given the right situation.

yes. It wasn't a threesome, but a double-team, and it's happened on a couple of occasions. My bro and I have a tendency to fulfill any girl's fantasy of taking two brothers on at once. Does anybody think this is weird? Because I've caught flak for it before and I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.

No comment. *cough*BIG RED*cough* :eek:
Never again....... *shudders*

Last edited:
I was 17

No

If no, would u?
no not my thing

No - but im trying to convince some girls :p

Nope, that was made for poo poo

Actually slept with? Probably 5 or so....had sex with? Fucked if I know, a few hundred I guess...

Yep! =D

Yep! =D

Ummm....I've only got one.

Feel free to add some questions guys!
Don't mind if I do....

When's the last time you had sex?
How often do you have sex on average?
And what's the longest period of time you've gone without it once you became a sexually active person?

Not yet

If no, would u?
^^ see above. I'm actually curious about it, but it would be hard for me to find someone who I wouldn't feel awkward with. I mean, I can't ever imagine sleeping with any of my girlfriends, that would feel like incest or something! Would have to be a really wild one-night-stand.

Nope. Not sure I'd want to.

yea... a week ago for the first time to be exact! =D Didn't hurt one bit, though I'd have to say that the actual physical feeling isn't as exciting as the whole 'omg this is so naughty' feeling... but I suppose the physical feeling comes with practice!

When's the last time you had sex?
A week ago

How often do you have sex on average?
If I take the actual average since I lost my virginity (counting both relationships and one-night stands) I'd say not more than once or twice a month.

And what's the longest period of time you've gone without it once you became a sexually active person?
I just recently came out of my longest dry spell.. about 8 months. 'Twas about fucking time.

i lost the big V at 15.
i've slept qith 2 guys.
i've never had sex with a girl, but i definetly would.
i've never had sex with more than one person at a time and i've never been fucked in the ass.
i had sex about 3 weeks ago.
i usually have sex every couple of weeks (my fuck buddy and i have a hard time getting together lol-well actually it's not that funny bc i don't get laid as much as i'd like ;) )
the longest time has been about a month. and it sucked.

Re: Re: Sex questions 4 u!

Mysticalis said:

My bro and I have a tendency to fulfill any girl's fantasy of taking two brothers on at once. Does anybody think this is weird? Because I've caught flak for it before and I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.

That is kinda weird... but kind of intriguing too...