Anyone who can't get it up is a fucken poosey
smile.gif

hahahaha
fuck that's so mean, I'm even studying physiology

Sex on pills, good.
Sex on coke, Mmm good.
Sex on speed, Mmm very good.
Sex on Fantasy, Mmm VERY FUCKING GOOD!

sex on pills = "I care about you sooo much and want to make loove to you all day. Just let me get the Kama Sutra out."
sex on coke = "Come over here! I'm going to fuck you like i own you! ROWR!"
sex on speed = "wawawawawawa c'mon c'mon c'mon! Forget about the bed. NO time!!LET'S GO!!!!!!" bang bang bang bang.
sex on fantasy = "WWWhhhoooah! Are you an angel?"

Umm Whats fantasy ?..
the only fantasy i know of is me and that old lady next door.. errrr hmmm oops :).

I have only one thing to say...
faster, faster, faster... oops maybe three things then..
smile.gif

phantasy = GHB yeah?
ummmm hahahahooooooooo yeah baby!
this thread just reminded me of how bluelight social started out, buts thats cool, cos its *our* version

umm, yeah, i'm kinda curious too orion ....what is fantasy??? hehehe...cat's outta the bag now, potatoe!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
:p

i knew a guy who had so much coke during sex once that it started to pour out of his nose!
don't have too much speed if you're planning for sex though, too much will desensitise you and leave skin feeling placid and cold..
and don't forget, no matter how nice it feels inside, always where a condom ;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

This is the shit man !!!! Sex on Speed is the way to go for sure... Nothing like having energy to burn and enjoying the best act ever discovered by man at the same time.
Yesterday I had some speed about an hour before I met my ex-girlfriend for lunch, Unfortunetly I did not make it back to work. We got a hotel and fucked until the sun went down , three and a half hours of intense fucking . Damn I am sore today though. Two thumbs up for sex on speed!!!!!!
She didn't know that I was speeding away so she loves the new me .

bahahahahahaha!
*lol*
... i guess the only thing to say is i wish you a speedy recovery. :p
are you positive she couldn't tell you were on flying on whiz? Not at all??

GHB + Coke + Sex, 2 times a week, by physician's order
smile.gif

makes a man horny, hard, and wise
unfortunately, goey is hard to find in the states, and i am not down with crystal meth, so i must forego the infamous combo.
sniffing half a pill is a nice afrodesiac for a 2 hour session

Hey all,
Sex is ALWAYS good.
It's like pizza, even when it's bad it's still pretty good
Viva Sexola
Barney

Orion, She was in love all over again . She just thought that I became someone else after we split . Although, she did question me at one stage when I orgasimed for like the fourth time....I just told her that I missed her and she was the one that was makin me crazy. I almost told her but was enjoying myself too much and just completely forgot, good thing I forgot as she is most certainly not into this kinda thing. Ever

barney's right...sex is always good...but i'm still tingling from last night.....hehehe
but sex after e....yummmeeeeeeeeeeeee

well....
in a nutshell, would u say that 'a hard man is good to find'??