• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex in public. What stops you from doing it?

yutihamam

Greenlighter
So boyfriend and I constantly talk about having sex in public.
We fantasise and make plans, but when the time comes we can never get our selves to do it.
For those who have done it, or do it. How do we actually get over our fears?
For those who have done it. What have you done? What's your favourite story?
What's that one fantasy you've never been able to do, but would even pay to do? Why haven't you done it?

It was my fantasy and I have done it as a young adult in parked cars and outside in the woods.

Why? We could not go to our parents' houses, and going to one of those motels that charge by the hour seemed sleazy and a lot of people get robbed at places like those.

What stops me? I guess sex offender registry? I did it when I was younger my parents let me fuck in my room as long as they were sleeping so never my thing really.

Done it a few times but not for a while. Certainly fun and something I'm sure we'll do again before too long.

You can't just plan that, do you just go let's to this shop and do quicky in a changing room ? It has to be spur of the moment.

What stops me? I guess sex offender registry? I did it when I was younger my parents let me fuck in my room as long as they were sleeping so never my thing really.
You're missing out, the adrenaline makes it great. Life has more flavour for those who do risky things.

I'm just too scared to get caught. Plus, most public places are dirty lol. And I am too hygienic.

The weather. It is still freezing here but soon we'll start doing it in public again as the warm breeze starts to blow towards us.

Done it quite a few times - only had a close call once in a park. Had me and the ex taken 10 seconds longer or started 10 seconds later we would've for sure gotten caught by two security guys who appeared out of nowhere. Dodged a bullet that day.

The last time I had sex in public was pretty much right outside my house at night time, I couldn't finish because the thought of ending up on a register was overwhelming (as well as the fact I was pretty high on meth). But it is pretty fun.

For those who have done it. What have you done? What's your favourite story?

I did once on a chair outside an apartment complex in Slovenia with a Finnish girl I met that night. We were both drunk and travelling through the region, neither of us had our own place so we improvised. I swear I saw people walk past in the distance but either they didn't see us or didn't care.

Did it a few times with my ex on her apartment balcony but i'm not sure that counts.

It has to be really spur of the moment for me and that's usually with a lack of impulse control from alcohol.

You seriously end up on a sex offenders list in america for public fuck and I don't mean between aisles in wallmart but in woods? Same list rapists and paedophiles are on ?
FREEDOM !!

I did once on a chair outside an apartment complex in Slovenia with a Finnish girl I met that night. We were both drunk and travelling through the region, neither of us had our own place so we improvised. I swear I saw people walk past in the distance but either they didn't see us or didn't care.

Did it a few times with my ex on her apartment balcony but i'm not sure that counts.

It has to be really spur of the moment for me and that's usually with a lack of impulse control from alcohol.

How did you like our girls :)

I always remember doing my ex out the top window of our student house and she turned round with a naughty smile on her face and whispered with kind of wild exclamation in a dirty voice "it's the fear of getting caught isn't it!".

She had no experience of that before then. The thing is she always ever since denied ever saying it and would never do it again and acted like she hadn't. Knowing her she was probably all anxious afterwards.

But I remember. ;)

*For the record I don't think I'd particularly enjoy getting caught, at all. But there is something special about the feeling of natural exposure.

favorite sex in public is probably when i had sex with my partner outside the bar while his husband was inside with our friends. partner then went home, i went back in the bar like nothing happened. or the time the same partner and i snuck off while wine tasting and we had a quickie in the woods. later that day, i snuck off with the husband %)

favorite sex in public is probably when i had sex with my partner outside the bar while his husband was inside with our friends. partner then went home, i went back in the bar like nothing happened. or the time the same partner and i snuck off while wine tasting and we had a quickie in the woods. later that day, i snuck off with the husband %)

You're my kind of woman, a_c.