• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

sex,drugs,and rock n roll

troublesome

Greenlighter
Whats up party people brand new 2 bluelight got over a decade in the drug scene from nyc 2 home (pittsburgh). Got alot of answers and even more questions. My drug of choice is heroin with a coke n xany mixture but have tried and mixed just about everything. In an attempt to change my life i have had to adjust that mixture to suboxone and coffee lol. but im not:\ really laughing.

Hey troublesome, welcome to Bluelight :)

smile4.gif

Try the lounge for non-drug discussion or pick your poison in the the focus forums. Nice to have ya!

You gotta remember it's a message board, it can be slow at times. Just be patient, try posting in the social threads. Why are you so keen to meet people here? Nothing dodgy I hope :)

You could read the Greenlighters guide in the link in my signature, or the Support FAQ to help you get your bearings a bit :)

Edit: Also I noticed you posted in a megathread, try using the advanced search engine for thread titles on things of interest. The link to the advanced search in in the tab when you click on the little arrow link this in the blue bar at the top
menu_open.gif

Last edited:
dodgy no

honestly i have just relocated to a very small area in attempts to change some things and am somewhat new to being social via the internet. Also changing my regimate completly as far as drugs and income goes and i am losing my mind in this little town with such a little buzz.