• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Sex drive

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
Hi there
I used to abuse mdma everyday for a year. I last took it nearly 7 years ago and when I woke up life wasn’t worth living for. I haven’t been the same since. Serious anxiety, depression, DP/DR and zero sex drive.
I have tried different approaches to help and nothing worked. A few months ago I started trying pharmaceuticals to help. I put that off so long because I wanted to try the natural path. I have a low tolerance to pharmaceuticals also. Small amounts of codeine landed me in hospital years ago when trying it for back pain. I recently found trazodone for my back works but does nothing for my sex drive. I have read that bupropion can help but most the reviews are scary and doesn’t seem worth it. What else would I be able to try? I have read low dose ketamine can help but don’t know if that would be good for my head and doesn’t seem like a long term fix. Does anyone have Adderall experience or anything else that could work?
I really appreciate you reading this and any replies I get. Thank you

You might want to try and get your hormones checked. Ask you doctor to get labs done for testosterone, free testosterone, dhea and progesterone. Depending on your age and if you want to have a family I don't suggest testosterone injection but that's a conversation you can have with your doctor.
In my opinion bupropion is a lot less scary than even trazodone let alone low dose ketamine and stay away from Adderall. Just remember that for any of the medications to work don't expect results for about three months of taking it. And it wont be like a light switch either, you'll look back to two weeks ago and think, you know I am a little better off than then.